II

After we got back i took a shower as the feeling of the airport was still on me and started to get ready. I always got stressed when we were about to perform and now even more now the girls were gonna be there specifically her. I did mine and Blakes hair matching half up and down and put on my outfit before we left. 

Lucy's outfit and hair:

Blakes outfit and hair: 

Back stage was me - lead singer, Abby - bass guitar, Jono - guitar and his best friend Hayden who played the drums

Back stage was me - lead singer, Abby - bass guitar, Jono - guitar and his best friend Hayden who played the drums. We all started to warm up and put our earpieces on as we heard over the speakers a voice announcing our band. "let's hear it for... Figure out" the crowd erupted with cheers as we walked out. Right away I spotted her right in front of my mic with the rest of the team. When they realised it was us, I could see all their mouth drop which made me nervous. A huge wave of screams came over them that put a smile on my face. They were always the hype gals on campus.

we had a set list of about an hour:

· Emily – Catfish and the Bottleman

· Meddle about – Chaise Atlantic

· Snap out of it – Artic Monkeys

· Chaise lounge – Wet leg

· Mr Brightside – The Killers

· Fluorescent Adolescences – Artic monkeys

· Right here – Chase Atlantic

· If you think I'm pretty - Artemas

Each song got easier as I just focused on her piercing blue eyes looking up at me as I sang the songs to her and only her. As the last song we were playing I knew I had a chance to tell her how i really feel without her knowing. The first four notes play as I look at her while I sing "If you think I'm pretty lay your hands of me, I know you can't stop thinking about it" She raises her eyebrows as I carry on singing to her. "I know that your shitty and your bad for me, but I can't stop thinking about it" Her smirk creeps across her face as I look away to sing the verse to the crowd so that she didn't get too suspicious. As the song came to a close the crowd erupted with cheers as we said we were done for the night and the original playlist started playing again.

We walked off backstage I go to get us all drinks from the drink stand. Arms snake round me as i hear her hypnotising accent sounds in my ear. "Thought I was the only one out of us with talent Smith" I chuckle to myself as I pour the punch into cups. I turn around to face her and realised how close we were.

Paige's POV:

Just looking at her here and now I knew she would never get how much I have missed her over the summer. those beautiful green eyes and smile had me going crazy and she didn't even know it. the only annoying thing is I don't think she's into girls otherwise I would let my feelings known. There were obviously rumours going around how we were supposedly dating as I just couldn't be away for her for too long otherwise, I just go mad. Just ask Azzi she is sick and tired about hearing it as she's, my roommate.

"Well now I'm just the better one" she chuckles to herself as I snap her a look making us both laugh. "Right let's go back to the girls who will probably boost your already massive ego" she laughs sarcastically, I love how we can have this kind of banter between us. "you're a fine one to talk" "that's correct I am quite fine aren't I" I say as she rolls her eyes at me.

Lucy's Pov:

We wall back to the group her holding my hand with such delicacy yet just strong enough to make sure I don't get lost within the crowd. The girls come rushing over as soon as they see me. "Luce that was so good oh my god I never knew you could sing like that" Nika shouted in my ear making sure I could hear her over the booming speakers. 

All the other girls came and said around the same thing to me as well. "Where are Abby and Azzi?" I ask KK "well Abby is kissing her boyfriend in the corner over there" not a surprise "and Azzi is over there talking to the drummer guy." Me and Paige look at each other in shock Azzi never talks to any guys. "HAYDEN?!?!" I say while covering my mouth. But then I look closer, and they seem to be getting along just nice. "Wait there kinda cute!" I say tilting my head to the side accidentally putting it on Paige's shoulder.

"What are we gonna do now both our best friends have found people they'd rather hang out with?" I said jokingly quickly removing my head. "I guess you're stuck hanging out with me." she says with that smirk growing again on her face. "Oh god no!" I say bursting out with laughter as her jaw drops in disbelief. "I'm joking" I say looking up at her as she is quite considerably taller than me. "Better be." I can feel her breath on the tip of my nose as I can feel the tension between us grow.

Snapping out of it and think of what to say to make it less awkward. "You want to dance?" in response I got a nod. I take her hand and guide her to the middle of the dance floor and started moving my hips as she weaves her hands around the bear skin my waste pulling me closer. Our bodies touched and once again I feel those butterflies, I've been missing all summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

authors notes: 

ooooooooooooooo

hope you guys like it so far never written befor eso hopefully its okay !!

prepare for whats next cause it gets juicyyyyyy