VI

Lucy's POV:

As I was laying on my bed waiting for the girls to text on the group chat that we were all ready Paige bursts out of the bathroom scaring me to death. "LUCY" she shouts as she looks down at me her eyes trailing the whole of my body. I can't lie I felt a bit freaked out "you okay?" I ask slowly getting up. It's only then I see her mouth a bit open. "Paige you've got a bit of drool just there" I said laughing. "um not funny can you help me straighten my hair it's really stressing me out." I burst into laughter "that's what all that panic was about" 

After I straighten Paige's hair all the girls are ready to go so we jump in the taxi and head off to the club. Tonight might get a bit messy as we can all legally drink in Europe.

lucy_Sm1th posted on her story:

As we arrived the club was absolutely stunning

As we arrived the club was absolutely stunning. The music was blasting as well meaning we could barely hear each other. We walk over to the all stars girls who were already there. Everyone was introducing themselves as we didn't get much time to talk to each other after the game due to fans fawning over all of them. 

I look over to see Paige and this absolutely gorgeous brunette girl  talking and giggling. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a fire of jealousy starting right now. She was looking at Paige so intently and it angered me. 

I was with Nika and she could tell that it was bothering me. Probably because I kept on glancing over every minute. "Hey, what is going on with you too at the moment?" I snap back to her my eyes darting around her face trying to figure out if she could tell my feelings have grown to wanting to be more than friends with Paige. "What are you talking about?" I ask trying to play it out as if I didn't know what she was talking about. "Oh Lucy please you've just been staring her down for the last ten minutes for talking to a girl and you guys literally haven't left each others side since we set off from Connecticut. I see the way you look at her Luce I'm not that stupid" "Okay Okay sure I kinda have a thing for her but I'm so confused I thinks she just thinks we are besties or something"

Nika sighed and handed me a drink. "Well you can figure that all out tomorrow lets get drunk and go dance" She then drags me onto the dance floor to go dance. We all dance together for what seems for forever. I didn't drink that much as I am the one who always gathers everyone and makes sure we all go home and no one gets lost. Especially when we are in a foreign country. I was dancing with Nika, Aubrey and KK with some of the all stars girls. I love them so much they all have such a good vibe around them. 

I look over my shoulder to see the rest of the girls dancing however that one girl was still dancing with Paige. Its not like they were even that close or touching it was just she wasn't with me. The girl smirked at me obviously seeing the jealousy in my eyes as she moved forward towards Paige. I just stood there my fists wrapped up into balls making my knuckles white. The girls arms snaked around Paige's neck as she leaned in. This bitch. I was ready to do the absolute worse. Never would anyone call me a jealous person so I really don't know what was going on with me at the moment. Paige had some kind of hold on me.

I didn't expect Paige to react the way that she did. When she noticed what the girl was trying to do she immediately backed away shaking her head vigorously. Her head darted around all of the girls until her eyes laid on mine. Those deep blue eyes drowning everyone else out. She quickly walks over to me and grabs my hand. "were getting out of here." she said leading me out. 

We were in silence all the way to the hotel until we got to our room. Then she just flopped onto our bed and broke down crying. I could tell that she was a bit intoxicated I could smell it on her. I sat down next to her on the bed my back resting on the backboard while I stroked her hair trying to calm her down. "Paige what's wrong?" Paige took a deep breath before turning into me and cuddling into my side as my arms wrapped around her  trying to pull her even closer if it was possible. "She tried to kiss me. I was just being friendly and she tried to kiss me. The wrong person. Not the person I want to be around all the time. Not the person who always makes me smile. The wrong person tried to kiss me." 

Those words hit me hard. I knew she wouldn't be telling be telling me this if I was the girl she wanted. I sat more into my seat trying to not get my own emotions in the way of helping Paige with her own. "oh well Paige it's not the end of the world at least she didn't kiss you I guess what are you getting so worked up about?" "I'm just confused to if she likes me or not like sometimes I think she does and sometimes I think she doesn't." My heart dropped even more. The girl I had secretly been in love with the first time she stepped into my medical room liked someone else. "I'm sure she will figure it out Paige she will be stupid if she doesn't like you back your the most beautiful, genuine person I have ever met." I said it forcing a smile onto my face. Her eyes met mine again and a gut wrenching pain shot through my body. "You really mean that?" she asked as I could see the tiredness in her eyes. "Every word" I responded. 

I hugged her tighter before getting up and going to the bathroom. A wave of sadness flew over me as I stood and stared at myself in the mirror thinking of how stupid it was for me to even think I had a chance with the Paige Bueckers. From now on I decided to really supress down my feelings and just try to be friends with the girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This girl is delulu 

ANYWAYS 

we will find out who paige was talking about soon !!!

PLEASE dont be a scilent reader guysssss

i wanna hear feedback around the book as Im planning on writing another after this oneeeee !!!