Sonic (Female) x Male Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a rainy night.

I was just returning from the little hike I took to explore the mountains and now this happened. I was on my raincoat as I was heading towards my house which was just a few meters away now.

I was in the middle of the forest when I heard a sonic boom whoosh past me from behind. Then I heard a groan. I was worried so I went to check out what happened.

As I got closer to the place I thought I heard the groan from, I saw a blue hedgehog on the wet ground and I noticed her.

"S-Sonic the Hedgehog?"

She looked up and saw me.

"Oh, hi there." She said a bit awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said as she got up. But then she felt a sharp pain and discovered she sprained her knee badly. I saw it and my eyes widened.

"You can't run like this." I said to her.

"Well I guess so." She said, trying to stand straight.

"Come on, let me take you to my house." I said and supported her as we went to my house. She leapt all the way and I felt sorry for her. The Blue Blur I've always wanted to meet, now as helpless as anyone being taken by me to my house. I felt honored in a way though.

When we finally got to my home, I sat Sonic down on the couch and went to get the First Aid kit. Sonic tried her best to bear the pain as she waited for me.

I finally returned with the kit and opened it.

"Urgh, no, I don't want this." Sonic complained.

"You have to, it'll help you heal quickly." I told her as my head was down. I took out a cotton wool and applied iodine on it. "Brace yourself, this is gonna sting." I warned and placed the cotton on her wound and she hissed sharply in pain but bore the pain.

I did this for a while until the bleeding wound had calmed down. I then applied bandage on it.

"There, you feel better?" I asked as I finally looked up at her.

"Yeah, I..." She was cut short as soon as she saw my face. 'Chaos, he is cute!' When he had the raincoat on, she wasn't able to see my face and when they got in, she was too focused on the pain to see my face but now she can see it clearly and she was already starting to fall for me. (Don't ask how I'm knowing this. This is not my complete POV)

"What?" I asked noticing her staring at me.

"Uh, nothing!" She immediately looked away.

"Alright, Sonic." I stood up. "How about you rest for a bit while I prepare dinner. I hope you're hungry."

"Uh, sorry, I had chilidogs in the way." She told me and I nodded before going to prepare dinner for myself.

As I began eating, she kept on staring at me with sparkly eyes.

'Uhh, I've never seen any Mobian this cute. Where in the universe did he come from?' she asked in her mind. 'I shouldn't even be thinking of this but, I can't help it.'

It took a while before I noticed her staring at me and I blushed a little seeing she was seeing me eating. I get really nervous when I've got eyes on me while I'm eating.

"Uuuhhhh... Why're you staring at me like that?" I noticed she was somehow, 'dreamied'.

"Oh! Nothing! Sorry." She said and looked away again. I had a feeling she was having something for me but I shoved the thought off. She was the hero of Mobius and I was mere Mobian, we were nothing alike. Those were my thoughts.

"By the way, I didn't get your name." Sonic said to me.

"It's (Y/N)." I replied.

"(Y/N). Huh. Nice name. I bet you already know who I am, I mean everyone in Mobius knows who I am so..."

"Of course. You're Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. And I've gotta say, you don't know how honored I am having the fastest thing alive in my house." I smiled.

"Oh stop!" She smiled blushing at my compliment. "Don't flatter me so much. I'm just a Mobian like you."

"But you've got such awesome powers, but you know, you're right." I said and continued eating.

As soon as I was done and yet to stand up, Sonic spoke up again.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I just wanna say, thank you for taking care of me." She got up, walked towards me and kissed my cheek to my surprise. "That was a really kind gesture."

My face was as red as Knuckles the Echidna's fur and Sonic could help but giggle. Her giggle made me feel...warm.

"Any time, Sonic." I managed to say.

It was still raining and Sonic looked outside.

"I guess I won't be able to get home tonight." She said a bit sad and looked at her bandaged knee.

"Well in that case..." I got up "time to get to the snooze cruise."

"Hey, you stole my line!" She said smiling.

"Well, it's worth it borrowing a few lines from a hero."

"Aww." She looked away blushing. "I don't really say it that often." She smiled with a hand behind her neck.

"Oh really?"

She squinted at me with that smile.

"Okay, fine!" I raised my hands in surrender.

I gave her my extra pyjamas and wore mine.

"You can sleep on my bed. I'll go sleep on the couch." I told her.

"No, you don't have to. You can sleep on the bed with me." Sonic said with a warm smile and I was a bit surprised.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's cool." She said as she was already on the bed, covering herself.

"Um...okay." I was feeling a bit nervous but still went ahead. I got on the bed slowly and lay on the other side, facing the wall.

After a while...

"Hey (Y/N)?" Sonic called out.

"Yeah?" I answered, still wide awake.

"Can you turn to my side?"

"Um...sure." I said and turned to face her as she was also facing me with an enchanting smile, I could've sworn my heart skipped a beat.

"Good." Sonic said and shifted closer to me. She snuggled and lay her head on my chest. "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

"Goodnight, Sonic." I said and slowly shut my eyes as I slept with my blue hero in my arms. It felt...nice.