Knuckles (Female) X Male Reader

(Well, the first pic didn't look so convincingly fit and appropriate to me but I couldn't find any nicer one. Hope this will do)

Warning: This will also contain lemons, so uh... R18 please!!!

(Y/N) was just arriving at Angel Island, wanting to see his friend Knuckles. They met a few months ago and they have been friends for a while now.

"Hey, Knux, what's --? Whoa!" (Y/N) was interrupted when a badnik crashed beside him. He ran towards the direction he thought it came from and there he met Knuckles fighting off the badniks that Eggman had sent. (That's right! I didn't change Eggman's gender)

Knuckles spotted him and waved.

"Oh hi there, sugar." She said as she bashed up another robot.

"Well, I see you're occupied. Mind if I join in?" (Y/N) asked and without expecting an answer, joined in the fight. He had the power of lightning.

This kind of thing usually happens almost every two weeks so they've gotten used to it. At first, when they met, Knuckles was paranoid thinking he might've been sent secretly by Rougo or was a soy of his own to steal the Master Emerald but as time went on, she began to trust him and cleared every form of doubt from her head about him. That's how they became close friends.

(Y/N) began blasting lightning bolts at any badnik in sight. He watched at how Knuckles would punch an entire robot and it would either shatter to pieces or fly up into the farthest distance. He still couldn't get used to that immense power of hers.

When they were done, they were faced with a bigger robot, a giant Eggpawn. And Eggman appeared on his Egg Mobile.

"Give it up, you two! That Master Emerald is mine!" Eggman ranted.

"In your dreams!" Knuckles fired back and made the move. She jumped and flew towards the mega badnik about to smash it to pieces but it blocked her attack as it hit her away into a distance.

"Knuckles!" (Y/N) yelled. He formed into a line of lightning as he zapped straight towards where she was crashing to and caught her in time. "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

The Eggpawn was about to grab the Emerald.

"Oh no, you don't!" (Y/N) said and immediately shot lightning at its hand and it shattered. "Let's go!"

They both ran towards where the Master Emerald and Eggman was and jumped towards the giant Eggpawn.

(Y/N) looked at Knuckles as they were in the air and she understood what he meant and nodded with him.

She took hold of him and spun him round at speed pace then released him as he flew towards the Eggpawn like a rocket. Electricity built around his body and the lightning veiled him.

"HaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

With a tightened fist, he shot into the Eggpawn as it got shocked and it exploded.

(Y/N) landed flawlessly a distance off and dusted off the little dirt on him.

Eggman went livid.

"Grrrr!! This isn't over! Eggman will reign superior over-- AAAAAAAHHH!!!!" His Egg Mobile got punched by Knuckles as he flew into the sky until he turned into a flashing star.

"What a blabbermouth." She said.

"I know. I mean if he really had friends, he wouldn't speak of himself in third person." (Y/N) said and she chuckled.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a while, sugar." Knuckles said as she got close to him.

"Oh, I've been busy with stuff. Y'know, with Sonic and all that?"