Sonic (Girlfriend 💖) x Male Reader

(This is inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie, where Sonic was running down Green Hills all the way home.)

(Y/N) was a Mobian who had the power of flying, he can fly at any speed he chooses, even able to catch up to Sonic.

At a beautiful morning, when the sun was rising, he was flying his way back home in Green Hill where he stays as the song "Stars in the Sky" began to play.

🎶The feeling's runnin deep

Ain't no time for sleep

A second to unwind

Head up in the sky🎶

"Morning, flickies!" (Y/N) greeted as he flew past some flickies who chirped back in response.

🎶I'll follow to the beat🎶

(Y/N) kept on flying over the sky, creating wave lines as he went, and man was he fast.

🎶It's just what my heart's demandin

Friends and laughing 🎶

🎵Say I'm right 🎵

"Whoohoohoohoo!"

🎵And we sail tonight

I'm home🎵

(Y/N) kept on flying speedily at high and wide ranges, and he gradually slowed down as he was close home.

🎵This is my heaven, baby

Day and night in my zone🎵

The song slowly faded as (Y/N) was now home. He slowly opened the door and looked around to see if anyone was in sight, it looked like he was avoiding a certain someone.

As he made his way in, still looking round, he glanced at his side and yelped, almost jumping out of his fur as he was met with the emerald eyes of a certain blue hedgehog.

"Where were you?" Sonic asked with hands on her hips and a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, Sonic! Hi! I'm just um, coming back from a night patrol." (Y/N) smiled nervously.

"Oh really?" Sonic smiled. "A night patrol, eh?" She suddenly brought out a newspaper from behind her that had a picture of a messed up street in the front page. (Y/N) winced when he saw that. "How many times are we gonna talk about this?"

"Look, Sonic, I can explain."

"(Y/N),you're being reckless."

"Ugh! Not this conversation again!" (Y/N) exclaimed wearily.

"Hey, it's no fun for me either, but if you're gonna keep doing this, were gonna keep having this conversation."

"Look, Sonic, I only wanted to help, okay? There was a big commotion going on and I just wanted to be a hero and save the day, like you always do."

"(Y/N), you messed up an entire city block."

"The block was already messed up! Who cares?" (Y/N) backed her, posing heroically. "Look, I stopped the bad guys and saved the day. I was hero."

Sonic walked up to his front.

"No, you put people's lives in danger, and that's not what heroes do."

"I'm supposed to be your boyfriend. Why do you keep trying me like your little brother?" (Y/N) asked sadly as he threw his face from her. A moment of silence followed and Sonic finally broke the silence by sighing. She placed her hand on his cheek as he looked back at her.