Eat It, Twilight!

To the girls who look at the villain and think, yes.

Juliet took a nap before she went to the mission, she still couldn't believe she was working with him, she didn't even know his name yet and the mere thought of him made her want to vomit. She then thought about home and her mind wondered.
"Hey, Ellen."
"Yes, Juliet?"
"Do you think that my dad may be right? Should move back to Minnesota?" she asked.
"I don't have an answer for that, I'm sorry."
"It's fine. It's just he's always been so frustrating, even when I was 10 I was making a plan for my grand escape from the house. I thought that moving to a whole other state far away, one where...I could barely get home for the holidays. Man, that's the life...but he's calling me more. Like, dude take a hint! Ughhh!"
"I'm sorry about that, but after all, he still is your dad," Ellen said.
"Father." she said sternly.
"Right, sorry. Father."
"Ok, Ellen grow a spine. I've got to go save some people...again."
"Of course, good luck."
"Thanks, Ellen."

Juliet went down an alley and then changed into her superhero suit. She saw Miguel in the Henderson's building and landed softly.
"So any thoughts on how to handle this?" she asked.
"Yeah, I did a little digging and looked up layouts for the truck and the area."
"Don't you ever sleep?" she asked. He ignored her and pulled out the van's blueprints and the street.
"So, you will stand a hundred yards away and wait for the truck in the road. This road is abandoned, so you don't have to worry about anyone else. Then if they stop the truck and point their guns at you, I'll come in from behind and take care of it. Third, we will get the money and return it. Simple enough." he stated.
Well, I love this plan, especially the part where I'm going to get run over.
He handed her a leather water holder, it had straps where you could hang it across your back. The size was half of her back and plenty of water inside, best of all, it was white and light blue to match her outfit.
"Wow, thank you! When did you have to time to make this?" she asked strapping it to her back.

"I just designed it, Lyla made it."
"Who's Lyla?" she asked curious if he had a girlfriend. All of a sudden, a hologram appeared in front of her coming from his watch, "Hi!" she said.
Juliet jumped slightly, then greeted her.
"Hi, I'm Storm-fly."
"Oh, so this is Storm-fly! I can tell just by the top half of her face she's very pretty underneath the mask. She is way out of your league."
"Lyla, we talked about this. Just connect the two earpieces."
"Thank you. Is he always this demanding and bossy?" Juliet said.
"Ugh, unfortunately," Lyla said.
"I'm sorry you have to deal with that, Lyla."
"Oh, I like her."
"Can we please focus?" Miguel asked.
"Yes, dad." Lyla groaned and connected the earpieces, while Juliet laughed to herself.

He handed her the earpiece and she took it, their hands brushing against each other. Miguel put the earpiece in and it connected. Miguel started to run and hop off a couple of buildings to the area of the van. Juliet used her powers to catch up with him and they were side by side, jumping off buildings in sync. She saw there was a smaller building coming up, and made another frozen slide down to the other building with her water in the leather water holster. Miguel jumped off the building, landed, then rolled, and was trying to catch up with her as it was obvious that now this was another race. Juliet saw there was an old wooden plank connecting with the other buildings, and Miguel was hot on her tail. She took her first step on it and it crumbled underneath her feet and she fell. Miguel reached his hand and caught her just in time, she looked up to him and he down at her. Their eyes still were connected to each other and in trance. She dangled a bit more and he started to pull her up with ease. However, he pulled her a little more than he meant to and their chest lightly hit each other. His hand was on her waist and wrist and they were still frozen looking at each other.
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"Yeah, thanks" she whispered.
They could feel each other's breath and her eyes roamed his mask one last time, then they both backed away from each other.
The silence was so loud, "We should go. It's just up ahead." he said.
"Yes, of course" she said still catching her breath. She jumped across the building using her air bending to help, Miguel looked at her longer than he intended then took his position.