"I Want Him Dead." "Done."

To the young writers who don't cry, but bleed onto paper.

"Ellen, can you run a scan on my lower stomach. See if I still have damage." Juliet asked.
"Ok."Ellen said scanning her.
"Why can't you just heal it? I'm sure there's nothing wrong." Miguel said from behind her.
"I've told you before, if I've been hit in certain are over and over again I can't heal it completely. I wish I had been more patient during the fight...maybe it would've ended differently."
"Juliet...the scans are positive, your fallopian tube is damaged...you can't have children." Ellen told Juliet showing her the scans.
"What? No." Juliet's heart sunk, she sat back in the chair. Miguel's eyes were wide in shock, he put his hand on her shoulder.
"No, don't touch me, I just want to be alone!" she yelled pushing his hand away.
"Juliet...please."
"No, go back to your penthouse, get on with your life."
"What are you talking about?"
"I can't have children, you don't have to act like we would have a future together if we chose, move on!" Juliet paused then her voice cracked slightly, "I don't want to fight about this with you, I'll see you in a few days."
"If that's what you think will chase me away, you're mistaken. Tell me you want the world and it's yours, what do you want me to do?"
"I want him dead, then I don't want to see you or anyone!" a tear started to form around her eye.
"Done." he said kissing her forehead then walked out of the warehouse.

Juliet airbended a table in the air then slammed it down on the ground, and it shattered into pieces. She screamed out as loud as she could over and over and over again. Juliet fell on her knees and she cried for hours, didn't get a shower or eat, and went straight to bed but didn't fall asleep till later that night. It was the hardest night of her life, one small moment had changed everything.

Miguel pinned the assassin to the wall of his own home, then broke both of his feet so he couldn't get away. He webbed his mouth so his neighbors couldn't hear him screaming.
"I'm going to make your death long and excruciating!" he said through his teeth, then whipped out his claws.

Miguel then showed up at William's bar in his suit,"Give me your strongest."
"Woah, what happened to you?" he asked pouring Miguel the drink.
"I don't wanna talk about it." he said lifting his mask to his nose and drinking the shot.
"So, what's it like dating Storm-Fly?" the guy to his right said.
Miguel shot a look at him, "Why are you so weird about it?" William intervened.
Miguel paused then spoke,"We broke up."
As soon as Miguel said that the man on his right started bursting out laughing, "Yeah right, you broke up with Storm-Fly! Like that happened!" He then yelled to the other guys at another table, "Hey, Kato! Spider, here says he broke up with Storm-Fly!"
Kato responded,"Yeah, sure he did!"
"I did too!" another man in the bar said.
"And me!" The man on his left said. Miguel got up angrily and walked out of the bar with the everyone laughing at him.

Juliet opened her eyes then wiped her tear stains off, she didn't sit up but laid there for an extra hour. She looked at her monitor, and it was tomorrow that they had to take down Alchemax. She sat up then proceeded to the kitchen, she tried to eat but only had the energy to eat a granola bar. She made her way to the couch, grabbed a blanket, then binged most of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

"Lyla, is there anyway I can artificially make a Fallopian tube?"
"I don't think so."
"Oh, so what? We are starting to make a watch to travel to multiverses but you can't make one Fallopian tube?" He yelled at her.
"Miguel...it's never been done."
"Neither has quantum jumping but we are almost there! Figure out a way!" At this piont he was just projecting but they both knew that Lyla alone couldn't do it, so he had to help as well.
"Miguel, Ellen could help us."
"Call her here but don't tell Juliet. I don't want her knowing, if it doesn't work...she can't go through that pain again. This is all my fault, I knew I couldn't do both." He then sighed and worked all day and night.