A Little Issue Named: Dad

To the people who are still and never stopped being obsessed with Miguel O'Hara.

Juliet woke up earlier than Miguel, she got off top of him slowly then went to fix them both something to eat. She was glad that she could and enjoyed cooking. Juliet started to get out her Pam then she heard the door ring, then she realized that their clothes from last night were on the floor. She grabbed her bra, Miguel's pants, and boxers then threw them in her room on the bed. Juliet opened her drawer and changed out of Miguel's shirt and put on a bra, tank top, and sweat pants. Miguel woke up, "What are you doing?"
"Someone is at the door, get dressed." she said running out, she opened the door then realized it was her family. Shit, she thought.

She opened the door with a fake smile, "Hi!" she said hugging her mamá, her papá, then her little sister.
"How's college?" she asked.
"It's fine." her sister responded.
They came in and Juliet was a few feet ahead of them. She saw Miguel's jacket on the floor, she ran and put it behind a huge plant, then made an awkward smile as her family made their way around the corner. Miguel came out of the room with just a boxers while her family just stood there in shock.
"Who's this?" her father asked.
Juliet thought for a moment she didn't want them thinking she was just sleeping with random people. "My...uhh boyfriend." she said scratching the back of her neck. Miguel looked back at her smirking, then dropped the smirk and looked back at her family.
"I'm Miguel O'Hara" he said holding his hand out to her father.
Juliet pushed his hand way, "First before he tries to introduce himself he's going to put a shirt on." she said passive aggressively and with a smile. Miguel lifted one eyebrow and made a confused face, "Ok?" He turned around and then that's when her and her family saw the scratch marks on his back. 
"Ohhh...someone's in trouble!" her sister laughed walking away.

Her dad turned to her mom giving her angry eyes, "Woah, this is between you two." her mom said back to her father while pointing, then walked way to the in ground couch.
"What the hell was that? Who is he? Why is he at your apartment? How long has this been going on? And are you pregnant?"
"Oh my gods! No! That's my boyfriend and it's complicated!"
"It better start getting simple!"
"Papá, I'm like in my early 30's, stop bossing me around. I know the only reason you guys came to see me is because you want me to go back with you to Minnesota. The answer is no, I love it here and I'm not moving."
Her sister raised her hand on the couch, "I came for the trill of this fight between you and papá, does that count as me being exited to see you?"
"Shut up." her mom threw a couch pillow at her.
Juliet walked past him and went to the couch with the rest of her family, then her dad joined them. Juliet saw that her sister had her shoes on the couch, "Take your shoes off of my couch, you're not white."
"Fine." her sister rolled her eyes.
"So is he kind to you?" her mom asked, as soon as she said that her dad listened with intent.
"Yeah, I wouldn't stay with him if he wasn't."
"That's my girl."

Miguel came around the corner not long after in that stupid white t-shirt, that exaggerated his muscles. Juliet stared for a minute then rolled her eyes, the piont of getting a shirt is to cover up all that muscle, it would have kept my dad from asked inappropriate and invasive questions. Miguel sat beside Juliet in the in ground couch, Her dad sat back then asked, "So how long have you two been together?"
"Uh, I guess three day or something." Juliet shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
"So what do you do? Are you a criminal?" her dad asked Miguel.
"Oh my gosh, can we ask personal and invasive questions later? How about we go to a coffee shop or something?
"Oh, I vote seeing the Empire State Building!" her sister raised her hand once more.
"It's not really all that, hermana, but sure...Miguel let me walk you out." she said.
Miguel got up but not before Juliet's dad gave him a questionable look.
"I'll meet you back here around dinner time?" He asked.
"You...want to have dinner with us?"
"No, but I'm sure your padre will bother you about it." he chuckled.
"Shut up." She reached for the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss. They broke away,"Thanks," and she closed the door.