Rain and Gumdrops

✿To the book girlies who want an epic, tragical, and dramatical love story filled with danger. ✿

Juliet opened the coffee shop's door and ordered two sweet teas, then she walked out and made her way to Miguel's penthouse. It was pretty big from what she could tell. Was he rich? I mean he did say that he was from the upper levels so...

Juleit took a deep breath and fixed her hair then hit her head with her hand. Why am I getting ready to see him? I don't care, right? No, I don't. She knocked on the door and Miguel got off the couch, and combed his hair back with his fingers. Wait I don't care what she thinks, right? No, I don't. He opened the door and meet her eyes, those damn gorgeous eyes.
"Hi," she said.
"Hi." he gestured for her to come in.
"Thanks," she mumbled.

Juliet looked around it was so huge just like hers, she had to admit she thought it would be a little smaller.
"Nice place."
"Thanks," he said.
She turned around and gave him the tea.
"What's this?" he asked.
"What's it look like?"
He then took it and gestured toward the bar and she sat down in one of the seats, and he followed her to sit as well.
"So, how was your morning?" he asked politely.
"It was good. I just finished leg day, and then got sweet tea," she said taking another sip.
"Why not coffee?"
"Cause, I just like the smell of coffee but not the taste," she replied.
"What kind of person skips out on coffee?" he mumbled taking a sip.
She smacked his arm.
"Hey, sweet tea is better!"
He chuckled, they looked at each other for a moment and she spoke, "How was your morning?"
"It was good, I just finished upper body day, and then a kind lady brought me sweet tea instead of coffee."
Juliet scrunched her nose made a mocking face at him.
"Oh, I've been meaning to ask," she said, he then hummed in response.
"How do you work out, like wouldn't normal weights not work for you?"
"Yeah, I just lift buildings in my free time," he spoke.
"What?" she said confused.
"No, I'm kidding. I have a special gym that Lyla helped me with."
"Ohh, that's more believable."
"You don't think I could do it?" Miguel said.
"No, it's not that. I just didn't think that would fly well with the police."
They both laughed a little and took another sip.

Juliet saw a pool table in the corner and looked at him.
"You have a pool table?" she asked.
"Yeah, you wanna play?"
"Uh, I don't know how."
"That's fine, I'll teach you." he got up and she followed. Miguel rolled up his white sleeves and Juleit's eyes wandered all over his forearms, looking at his hands and veins. She felt butterflies in her stomach and Miguel looked at her and she looked back at him the silence was so loud. Miguel pulled the cue stick out and he got into position to hit the balls.
"What you're going to do is put your two fingers between the shaft holding it up and-"
"That's what she said." she interrupted and cracked a smile, but Miguel just looked at her.
"Sorry, continue," she said.
"Ok, so before I was rudely interrupted. Next, you place your hand near the end of the butt and hit the ball towards the others." he then got up and handed it to her.

She grabbed it and her index finger slightly touching his pinky before she took it and he let go. She went to where he was and got into position, she had a hard time gripping it right and her index fingers weren't in the right position.
"You're not doing it right. May I?" he asked.
She nodded and he came behind her his chest was against her back, his hands were over hers, his head was on her shoulder, and his dick was against her ass.
"Here." he adjusted her index fingers and then her backhand, gripping the butt. His breath was against her ear and she could feel his gigantic dick against her ass, and his huge chest against her back. She had chill bumps and it was so obvious, he smirked as he saw the chill bumps.
"Relax, Querida. I won't bite you." as he spoke even more chills ran down her spine. He scooted her foot behind her a little with his foot and he guided her to hit the ball. The triangle formation broke and he rose as she did. Their bodies were still touching except her hands were down to her side, his hands were still on her elbow, and her index finger. His chest rose again and again, and she still felt his heavy breath against her and his dick on her ass. He slowly ran his hand down her elbow to her wrist, and her body screamed, More! He felt like there wasn't enough oxygen in the world for this moment, his heart burned for desire and so did hers. She backed up more onto him and felt his warmth more all over her backside, all she wished for was more of him. Miguel's dick rubbed against her ass, gods I want her so fucking bad, I want to feel her on my dick, I want to rub my hands all over her pretty little body, I want to feel her walls throb when I make her cum, I want to make her feel so good that even the people driving by can hear her scream my name. Juliet bit down on her lip and Miguel bent down slowly beside her head and she turned her head upward to his lips. They were inches away from kissing and they both closed their eyes and went a little closer, then there was a knock at the door. Juliet jumped and Miguel backed away panting and put the back of his hand to his lips. She looked back up at him and he at her, "I'm sorry." she said.

He walked away and opened the door and it was his brother, Gabriel.
"Hey, bro. Mom sends her love," he said entering his home.
"What are you doing here, Gabriel?" Miguel said in a moody tone.
"Hello, to you too," he said then he saw Juliet.
"And who might you be?" he asked kissing her hand.
"Juliet."
"Where did you pick her up? She beautiful!" he turned to Miguel, and then Juliet smiled at the compliment.
"Dude, I didn't 'pick her up!'"
"Are you two together...or?" Gabriel said.
"No, are you kidding!" Miguel said.
"With those lips?" she said.
"Ok, didn't realize it was a touchy subject. Oh, is she part of the plan?" Gabriel asked.
"What plan?" she asked.
"The Alchemax plan," Miguel said.
"Wait, you never mentioned you had a brother, or that you already had a plan." she snapped.
"Oh, that's cold, dude you didn't tell her?"
"You still don't trust me!" She yelled.
"No, wait Juliet, please!" he said to her as she walked out the door.
"Let me explain!" he tried to say but she slammed the door in his face. Miguel pinched the brink of his nose, "Ya no puedo hacer esto. Ya no puedo hacer esto." (I can't do this anymore)he mumbled.
"Oh, dude I'm really sorry. I messed up." Gabriel said.
"Go, Gabriel! Get out!" he said pointing to the door. Gabriel went out the door and shut it, Miguel couldn't handle all of this at once he was too overstimulated. With all of the Alchemax planning, the raptor in his system, and Juliet being mad at him. It's too much, I need to calm down! He yelled at himself. He sat on the ground and leaned against the door, thinking and trying to calm down.

Juliet made it to her penthouse, finally after running a mile, and she shut the door. She sat on the ground and leaned against the door. Why would he lie to me? He still doesn't think I can handle the truth! After everything he still doesn't believe I can handle it. Also after almost kissing each other, you would think a person would have told their teammate about taking down the biggest industry in the world!

Miguel got up and started to run to her penthouse then it started to rain. He finally made it and knocked on the door.
"Go away!" he heard from the other side.
"Juliet, please! I'll tell you everything. I'm begging you!"
She opened the door in her pyjamas and looked up at Miguel soaked in water. His white shirt was basically nonexistent due to the water, she could see everything. "You look stupid."
"Juliet please." his puppy dog eyes were looking her up and down in desperation, and panting from running.
"Fine, explain." she walked off with the door still open. He came in, "I'll tell you everything." he said closing the door behind him.
"You better, why are you dripping wet on my floor? Ellen turn on the bathroom lights," she said and then the light came on. Juliet walked into the bathroom and he followed her.
"I ran here and it started to rain."
"You ran all the way here? Just to give me an explanation?"
He didn't even hesitate, "Yes."
He ran all the way here, almost a mile, in the rain for me?

She rolled her eyes, "Hold still." she started waterbening the water out of his clothes and put it down the drain of the shower.
"Take your shirt off, I need to get some of the water out of your lungs."
He took it off and she placed her hand on his right peck, he clenched his jaw. She slowly took her hand off of his peck and water followed the movement of her hand, and it came out of his skin. She put it down the drain too and turned to him handing him his shirt.

He looked at her and put on his shirt, she took one last look at his body before it disappeared.
"You fixed Ellen by yourself?" he asked.
"Yeah, I'm smart and made my own gadgets to repair her. You're not as needed as much as you think you are."
"So then why did you come to me 3 hours ago asking for help?"
Because I wanted to see you. She thought.
"Porque estaba aburrida." (Because I was bored) she said crossing her arms.
"Is that the only reason?"
No, it's not. "Yes," she answered.
"OK, the reason I didn't tell you is because I didn't have time. I was planning on telling you tomorrow, but it is a big discussion. I could tell tonight if you would like."
"No, it's late. I'm tired and I want to go to bed."
"Ok, I'll leave."
No please stay! Stop it, you'll see him tomorrow! I'm not this desperate! I hate him. In a perfect world she would have told him to stay but instead she stalled him to stay at her house for a moment longer even if that showed him her vulnerabilities,"It's not that I think that you don't trust me it's that I think you believe I can't handle it."
"You're more than capable. Never in a million years would I think you couldn't handle anything."
She crossed her arms and sighed,"I'm sorry, I just...my dad never thought I could handle anything so now I try to do it all on my own without anyone's help. I apologize that it was taken out onto you...thank you for believing in me...Goodnight, Miguel," she said.
"Goodnight, Juliet," he said before closing the door.