Chapter 6

"I'm feeling steak for dinner, feeling romantic." I said placing him on the sofa.

"Romantic? Couldn't feel like that with a girl so you had to settle on a guy like me?"

"I'm not gay." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah.. I believe that."

"Oh? And what about you? You seemed pretty eager to get fucked, you initiated it."

"It's called stress relief, you're a very stressful person."

I rolled my eyes as I began cooking dinner. I made him a nice steak then sat opposite him.

"Trying to fatten me up to eat?"

"I don't like fatty meat."

"This is human." He said staring at the food.

"Yeah." I confirmed cutting up my own steak and taking a bite.

I watched intently as he hesitantly began to cut up his food. I held the steak knife firmly in my hand, watching. Finally, he slowly raised a piece of steak to his lips and began eating it.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yeah.."

I happily went back to eating my food. When finally finished, I washed up the plates and was about to go upstairs when I noticed Levi struggling.

"Awh, did we go too rough?" I asked.

"No." He replied taking a few shaky steps.

I knew he was able to walk, but I picked him up regardless and carried him upstairs. Up on the landing, he attempted to escape my arms to go into the spare room.

"Don't you wanna stay with me?" I mumbled into his ear, keeping him close.

"You're acting weird, I'm not your boyfriend."

"I'm not gay, I wanna keep my pet close."

I dragged him into my room and laid on the bed, pulling him with me. I bundled ourselves in the blanket and tucked him into my chest. He started attempting to squirm away from me so I held him closer, nuzzling against him.

He squirmed and looked up from my chest, I leaned down and gave him a little kiss on his forehead. He groaned and buried his face away again.

As I began feeling drowsy, whatever I was saying began to make less and less sense. Surprisingly enough, Levi continued to reply back to me. His own answers began to be less consistent as he lost lucidity, but somehow we were too tired to realise.

"Give me uhm.. good pick up lines.." He mumbled.

"Huu.. uhm, are you a knife stand cuz I wanna plunge something into you."

"As in.. kill?"

"Fuck, uh- yeah fuck."

"That's some bad language."

~~

"Okay, I have to work today so I won't be home." I said putting my mask on the following morning.

"I need to aswell.." Levi muttered, "Let me go home for awhile to do my run."

"Fine." I agreed, "I want you straight back once you're done."

I knew he'd obey me, it was a simple ask that would have big consequences. So, I felt confident enough to allow him to walk freely for the day.

I went to the usual area people gathered, an area the mp's didn't dare adventure into. The subtle gasps and movements of people trying to avoid me during my way through fuelled my confidence even more.