Chapter 4

"Just stay still and let it go in." I whispered into his neck.

I held his legs and pushed him against a wall to keep him up. He held onto my shoulders as I attempted to push in.

He inhaled sharply, "It won't fit."

"It will, I've seen people fit more than this in their ass."

"It won't.."

"Then I'll push harder."

I slammed my hips forward and he let out a loud pained noise in surprise.

"Told you it'd fit." I said smugly, "Can't say I'm not flatter that you thought otherwise.."

He didn't answer as his hand was so tightly clamped on top of his mouth. I got annoyed and bit on his neck again to see if I could get a noise from him.

He grabbed the back of my head and ripped me away from his neck, "Quit biting me."

"Why?"

As he was about to speak I sharply thrusted upwards, attempting to get a moan. All I received was a sharp inhale and a muffled noise as he covered his mouth back up. Annoyed that I didn't get a reaction, I tried again.

I continued to push roughly into him, "Why aren't you making any noise?" I paused my movements, "Are you not enjoying this-?"

"Maybe if you weren't so rough."

"Maybe if you told me what you wanted.."

"Slow down for a start and don't go so deep."

I slid out halfway and slowly pushed in and out. I leaned into him and pushed my face into his neck, kissing gently.

"Mh.. good.." He muttered.

Now with a little confidence, I continued at the same speed, slowly working myself deeper. I lifted my face to meet his then leaned in and kissed him.

He pulled back, "Quit kissing me."

"No." I kissed him again, slipping my tongue in this time.

He groaned and leant against the wall. I smiled into the kiss and began to slowly pick up the pace. Levi let out a little moan so I assumed he was enjoying it.

I leaned into him as I thrusted deep inside.

"I-is that good?" I managed to ask.

He groaned and nodded desperately so I continued. Eventually, I began feeling myself getting closer and closer to release.

"In or out?" I mumbled.

"Out- agh.. I don't wanna be a mh.. mess."

I continued thrusting until I was on the very edge then quickly pulled out as I came. I groaned as it squirted onto the wall in front of me.

I placed him on his feet and watched as he stumbled slightly.

"I hate you.." He muttered.

I reached into my pocket and gave him some napkins to clean up with as he had shot his own load into his stomach.

Leaning against the wall, I pulled my mask and trousers back up and watched as he cleaned himself and put his clothes properly on. He got his gear on then readied himself to fly off without a word.

"What happened to capturing me~?"

"I'm too tired.. turn you in next time."

He shot out his wires and flew off leaving me wondering where exactly I was. After wandering around for awhile, I managed to find my way home.