Conflict Breeds War

"This is gonna end well."

Everyone started to walk towards each other, then jogging, "They're not stopping." Peter said.

"Neither are we." Tony replied

Then a full sprint.

Wanda, Rhaenyra, and Sam all went into the sky, Sam fighting Rhodey and Rhaenyra went after Vision. Wanda went back on the ground and started to throw cement at others.

---

T'Challa and Bucky were fighting with each other, just like Tony and Steve, Scott and Nat, Peter, Wanda, and Clint, and Rhaenyra and Vision.

Clint and Nat were throwing weak attacks at each other, trying not to hurt the other to hard. Clint flipped Nat on her back and pressed his bow close to her neck.

"We're still friends, right?" Nat asked curiosly.

Clint smiled, "Depends on how hard you hit me."

Nat flipped him over and went to kick him in the face, but was stopped when a red mist covered her ankle.

Wanda flicked her to the side and looked back at Clint.

"You were pulling your punches." She said simply.

---
Bucky and T'Challa were at each other's throats, literally.

T'Challa had his hand wrapped around Bucky's neck while Bucky did the same.

T'Challa kicked his knee up to stop Bucky from coming any further.

"I didn't kill you father."

"Then why did you run?" T'Challa's anger boiled over as he kicked Bucky away and unseethed his claws. He ran over to Bucky and went to go claw his throat when blue mists wrapped around his hands.

He looked over to see Rhaenyra with blue mists in her hands, she twisted her waist and moved her hands to throw him away from Bucky.

She quickly ran over to Bucky and helped him up.

"Are you hurt?" She asked looking him up and down.

"No, you?"

She shook her head and looked out at the chaos before them.

"What a shit show." She said defeatedly.

"It's not over yet."

---

Steve, Bucky, and Rhaenyra all met up behind some cover before looking at each other.

Rhaenyra was the first to speak, "We gotta go."

"She's right, that guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky said.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet." Steve concluded.

"No, you get to the jet. All of you." Sam said through the coms.

"The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint said, making Steve hang his head.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve."

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?"

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kinda big," Scott started, "but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half, don't come back fir me." Scott said.

Bucky shook his head confused, "He's gonna tear himself in half?"

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked.

"I do it all the time. I mean once. In a lab. Then, I passed out." He said slightly unsure. "I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss." Scott repeated to himself, trying to hype himself up.

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes, "He sounds like the best shot we have."

Suddenly, a huge Scott stands on the cement, holding Rhodey with his finger.

Steve, Bucky, and Rhaenyra all came out from behind their cover.

"Holy shit." Rhaenyra said in utter confusion.

"Guess that's the signal." Steve said.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam said proudly.

Scott flung Rhodey away and Sam kicked Tony, sending him flying in the other direction.

Steve, Bucky, and Rhaenyra all took off sprinting towards the hangar while everyone else was distracted.

Rheanyra looked up to see Vision in the air and a building about to collapse right on top of them.

Steve and Bucky looked behind them to see the same sight as Rhaenyra, which caused them to run harder.

Rhaenyra held out her hands as blue mists covered the building, keeping it from falling over completely.

Rhodey flew over and held his fist up, making waves come out of it, aiming straight for Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra held her head as waves of pain rolled through it.

Bucky looked back at the sound of Rhaenyra in pain and slightly stopped before Steve pulled him into the hangar, barely missed being squished.

"Rhaenyra!" Bucky yelled, feeling the absence of his partner.

Rhaenyra turned back to Rhodey, blue mists wrapped around his entire suit and body. With a grunt, Rhaenyra shoved down, making Rhodey go many layers deep into the ground.

She looked back at the hangar and started to sprint again. Once she got there, she flew over the top and landed steadily on the ground.

Once she saw Nat, her eyes glowed once again, but Steve put his hand up, signaling for her to stand down.

"You're not gonna stop." Nat said.

"You know I can't."

"I'm gonna regret this." She said as she held her wrist up and shot an electronic disk at T'Challa.

"Go."

---

The Quinjet left the hangar and Rhaenyra looked down at all the destruction.

"I thought we were supposed to protect people." She started.

"We are." Steve said in a strong voice.

"This," she pointed down at the now ruined airport, "this is not protection."

She walked away to sit on the back of the jet.

---

Zemo's room service assistant knocked on his door with his breakfast that he ordered.

"Hello? May I let myself in?" She asked in German as she opened the door.

She called out for Zemo as she looked around. She stopped and gasped when she reached the bathroom, there was a body in the shower.

---