ep 4 " destiny "

We were seated in the hall of law department for our first ever intrection with our senior professor " Ashton turner " who was also a practitioner at ministry of law ,qatar .it doesn't seem like a ordinary interaction when the hall was quiet .we could hear the footsteps of sir Ashton .a old man with white Hairs and French beard wearing his black 3 piece suit.

At first we were welcomed by him during the mid half of the speech our eyes widened when he starting talking about our first class which could be to witness a case study under our seniors.each section will consist of 30 students and a group of 5 students will be made under one senior .the list was prepared randomly .we were set free to collect our robes and wear them .we had just one hour to roam around. Showing off our robes to other students who didn't belong to our department. The list was going to arrive at 12 .o clock .wait I  didn't receive any call from my home till now being a single girl child. How was that possible .I tired to give my mother a call but she didn't answer .hopefully she must be doing some work .soon the clock pointed towards 12 .I was checking my name over the phone. "G 5 ,head -Jack Harrison."

Jack Harrison " the name seems like a powerful ,handsome and sadist man straight from the Netflix ".I must say ,thankfully in Qatar, we just see censored scenes . We can see him walking from the main gate to our department .he could easily be spotted due to his tall figure,someone I have recently had an encounter with .not even a normal one ,but a tale of conjusted lift with weird mixture of gestures. I was trying hard not to widen my eyes.  At this moment he was our head. I had no idea what was destiny upto? .

I was expecting a calm breeze all the summer the more I thought, the more fires were ignited .the passion was hard to explain . Not in a wrong way but that tension between us when his siren eyes recognized me . He didn't utter anything but I knew he hadn't forgotten that eye roll . It wasn't a eye roll completely but I glanced away . We all were seated in the next classroom nearby auditorium.he was like a moon among us all .

We all were barely visible especially me 5' 4 .it made me somewhat uncomfortable. He was at the podium introducing himself then suddenly my phone rang " summertime sadness - lana del ray " . It was very embarrassing I muted my calls. No mom this wasn't the right time to ask me to bring any vegetables or any grocery.  It was my first project . Thank God Harrison didn't react . " 10+ messages " ,I wasn't able to concentrate anymore. It was my mother asking me to come home emidiatelly ." Right now " . " your father was feeling a sense of uneasiness near his heart ,we are at qatar globus hospital, getting his ECG done " .

I didn't care if it was just a lecture by some Jack Harrison or whether it was my first project. I got up ,picked my purse walked towards Harrison 's podium .I said to him in a "i must go ,it's an emergency " .he asked what kind or emergency, you must complete this lecture its hardly a matter of 2 minutes more "   I said " I have to go ,it is related to my father " . Jack shaked hands with me and I left for hospital .

it was my first rash driving experience. Everything was done until I reached . It was discovered My father's blood has thickened and his cholesterol levels are high . For the first time in life I saw a man as solid as iron lying on a hospital bed  with swollen eyes, in pain .I could read from his eyes the regret of his past karma .the regret of toxic fights and the regret of losing his health. 

Now when he understood he believed he didn't had much time . After these two hours of regret ceremony we were at our place .the health charts were already handed over to my mother . For the first time my dad was following a diet plan .I didn't knew if I will be able to sleep peacefully today . The conflict of feelings and my first day experience. While removing my ornaments I was stunned for 5 minutes because the diamond ring at my finger was missing .

JACK :
After receiving turner's call I was preparing myself to digest so much of freshness ,excitement among the new bees .

It's not that I don't like this feeling but it reminds me of the time I had . My journey as a fresher in this college . I even had a group tho we all meet sometimes . I don't wanna remember something that faded so easily. I have no energy to that was the best and worst time of my life.  I have became someone else now ,loosing so much of me .I still never stopped walking but I became more firm . Anyways after a drive of 13 minutes .I reached.  The list reached as soon as I started walking towards the department. G 5
HEAD : JACK HARRISON. Lol that's the only thing I bother to read .as I was walking near to G5 . I was feeling crazy as I believed I was day dreaming. Seeing that same face again.

But as I walked closer I realized it was a coincidence.  Now ,I was in a hurry to deliver the basics . Sometimes it really do work in my favor.  I walked towards the podium and started giving my introduction and the objectives.  I don't know why she started walking towards my podium I stopped delivering my lecture. I got goosebumps when she came closer she was hinting me to lower down my neck and hear . She said in her shaking voice that she had to leave the class as it's an emergency. I was nobody to stop her ,I had authority but it was about her father  .she left the class .it was hard for me to carry on my lecture I decided to end it.
Before walking out I noticed a silver plated diamond ring lying near the podium .I picked it up and I realise it is as too little . I don't know how but I was sure it belonged to her . I kept it in my pocket . You have got a visitor  Ms.roosevelt .