ep 37"beyond the facade "

We knew nothing could be undone at this point and mysteries could not be solved in one day ,we needed time to figure out Jack needed to know everything before that my phone was constantly ringing all the fellows were here to collect some drama Jack decided to switch off my phone and his too as his dad was repeatedly calling him I could hear the chaos " what the hell are you doing at Roosevelts, i didn't raise you to spoil our name ". I acted like I didn't hear but I heard .Jack accompanied me saving me for media and we were at our apartment where I could spot Emma and alex ,I needed time we couldn't say hello . I could not spot my mom ,she was at the city hospital till now . I could spot Emma preparing my dad's favorite curry and passing on a nervous smile " Hailey, we will find out ." Alex on the other hand hugged her . My home was haunting me for the first time like the previous one . I collapsed over the floor Jack holded me I couldn't hear anything, his lips pronounced something like
" it will be okay " .Jack was shaking me and the next thing I could remember was my bedroom in which Jack was sitting next to me ,I had so much fear .everybody advised me to not visit the hospital today. After such breakdown I realized that our city story must be sealed by police . We emmidiately needed to shift to doha warehouses. I know we all have experienced this ,this feeling to be lost in a particular emotion ,to drown ,to die but unfortunately it was life,there was no option .nothing could wait .everything should have to go on inspite of what happens.

Flashback
22 July, 2024 on the last exam ,
Hailey Roosevelt's pov :
Here I was having a nostalgic feeling ,leaving college for a month now . I was not sure it seemed to be like a bridge over depth of life of was a full stop . I hope all the feelings Jack had in his heart was like a solid treasure reserved for me ,I was the key . I was quite sure Emma could marry Alex . Anyhow I hugged jack for the last time before holidays his strong jaw and torso gave a sense of comfort and pleasure to me . " One last time "he said and we were between the corridors, near by the pillars my weight pounded over him and his eyes light up with passion they met my soft neckline, his teeth gripped my flesh softly ,making sure to not hurt me and his lips gave a sensation throughout my body ,I must say it wasn't very ordinary ,it was like a soul longing, a husband touching his wife . I hugged him and gave few pecks to his cheek ,eyes, forehead and lips.he made sure nobody saw our mark ,our first one . I blushed and applied my gloss again he covered my neck with my Hairs. We both were going to the same place ,isn't it strange but situation wasn't in our favor... he wished to invite me over again . I was sure he would ..one day ..July 's statement gave a sense of confusion and a anxious feeling to James, a life threatening one .he had a hint ,he knew . He was in denial as he wasn't sure . Here I was thinking and wishing best for holidays, I came back to home . My parents were waiting for me this time . I was very tired and I wanted to take a quick after noon nap . Before I went to my bedroom my father stopped me . I was really happy, alright a long deep convo was going to take place between me and him .

Robert Roosevelt: " Hailey, it's been a long time since I have had an deep convo with you ,isn't it "?

Hailey Roosevelt:" sure dad ,I knew that was going to come up ,let me bring your favorite ice cream ".

Robert Roosevelt:" Hailey wait . This is something serious . Hailey my child, I really appreciate how your love and care remains the same for me even tho I was least present when you were little .I still remember when we used to carry you on a bike , I remember combing your Hairs and playing with teddy bears on Sunday although the glass litters on floor cutted them through...there are mistakes Hailey.... but you deserved the best ... "

Hailey Roosevelt:" dad...what happened to you ...I understood...times have changed now ".

Robert Roosevelt:" I agree ,Hailey. My beautiful daughter has grown up into a smart lady , therefore I just want a favor from you Hailey...I don't know how to say this but .... I know I never really carried you Hailey, but I was busy in building a world for you...here is my token of all the years I was away from you ,all the sweats and our times . ( he handes over papers of Roosevelt's diamond store with keys and details of cyber security system ) ,Hailey I want you to take care of this gift.