ep 23" struck forever "

Flashback from Jack's first year :
(Jack narrating to Hailey)

There I was ,this wasn't the place where I belonged to ,the feelings weren't same. After all we don't get what we want usually ,but my faith in destiny lead me towards Gordon, not for the med but for law. Gordon and my first summer of 2021 were the most energetic, memorable and shocking. I still remember how immature themes were naturally present. A pinch of color in monochromatic scenery . Greyish blue building with black gate and que of new comers . The funky jeans fitted onto Lower ends ,caps and mirror selfies were the real hype. The old Harrison with wavy Hairs, a little beard and a blue shirt, fawn pants . Lol this was the most dapper outfit I had .

I wore Raybans .James and I were brothers but we weren't seen much together . He befriended seniors ,passed outs and almost the whole campus ,regularly posting " no cape" jokes over internet . I was not very flexible, Still my looks became the most talked subject in college .that was the first time we ever saw July, the girl with crop tops, denims and heels . Wrapped in luxurious brands. July abied ,daughter of our principal. James was the official chocolate boy and I was the lover one.james became friends with July and they never looked back . Slowly they were becoming the most rumored couple of college . From thier first kiss to sleepovers,all the rumors were spread by her friend Nikki, who secretly liked James. Nikki and I became friends when I was waiting for James at the parking lot. I still remember our first conversation.

Nikkie: "hm ,Jack Harrison, law 1 st year "?

Jack :" yeah ,what about you ,I have seen you with July sometimes ".

Nikkie :" nikkie ,first year ',Oh yes with your sister in law "?

Jack:" what ,I mean yes but we still young ".

Nikkie:" we are, we make mistakes "

Jack:" what do you mean "?

Nikkie:" anyways, I was just here to return her lipstick."

Jack:" oh okay " .

Nikkie was pretty strange I guess, July and her was definitely having some issues ,they both started drifting away . She spent most of the time with James. James was a social bee ,he never really got out of riz ,even after being with July, he had plenty of requests over dating apps ,one day his phone flashed at night, it was a fake ID which sent a video .we were Casually sitting next to each other .

James :" Bruh,look I am getting confessions from anymous I'd now ".(laughing)

Jack :" show me brother,"( after opening the video my phone fell from my hands )

James :" are you mad "?( Jack snatches James 's phone ,panics) .

James sensed that something was definitely wrong . James opens the video again and starts shouting ,cutting himself,scratching himself ,mother lyla comes to rescue and James is soon sent to the hospital for high blood pressure . That video contained a clip where a girl was pressed by another girl to wall making out ,there were no faces but the tattoo on the right arm "july" and a cloud. I knew things could get uglier if it was him but alright this was a crime . I had no option rather than telling my mother about it. James in anger accidently sent the video in our boys group which spreaded like fire. It was deleted by me .I slapped James. July came onto our house creating a fuss .my mother wasn't sure if it was right to file a case on July or her son .she hated them both. July's dad grounded July, he asked my father to get me married to her ,July's tattoo was removed . My father heartedly apologized to abied but he refused . Later on after few months abied and dad united over a case and things became normal for once .July never showed up again,she joined her father and James turned into a playboy and I was struck forever ,to believe in morality ,to support breakthroughs .even the lawyers were destroying exhibits.

Author's note
Looking for the clause ? Read previous episode❤ let's see what's coming next .