ep 42 " color of love "

Hailey's pov :

It seemed like I was stuck in a timeloop . Those 13 minutes of drive ..the seconds which I thought to be life changing were now like a undigestable truth . I never believed in theory of illusions ( the tempter ) until I understood That life was teaching me something, I wasn't sure if according to Geeta ,I was experiencing  the rise and fade of Maya ( illusion) .according to Quran maybe I was sent to the Satan because I was too blind in the hope of fulfilling my desires ,I wasn't thankful  and at last I doubted that I overpassed Bible's phrase which warned about distraction of spritual truth . Spiritually, soulfully I still had folly prints over me like a old white cloth covered with wet mud . I wasn't sure which version could suit my situation .Jack was there for me ,he was making me realise the permance of love ,he was saving me from the Satan and breaking all the toxic patterns . Love answered all these completely, it may not make sense to everybody but it does make to me .

Soon the 13 minutes passed with the help of my thoughts and music, 

" tujhse Mera deen  dharm hai ,
Mujhse teri khudai ,
Tu bole to ban jau mai bulleh shah Saudai,
Mai bhi naachu ,manau sohne
Yaar ko "

Translation:
All my religions are from you ,
I am the source of your worship,
If you say ,I will become mad like
Saint bulleh shah ( a famous poet ) , I will also dance and
Pursue a beautiful lover like you ...

There we were ,gladly we had a supporting staff I was standing in front of our old house which was converted fully into a diamond store ,listening to the controversial news .we had many customers as well as many sympathizing community although the locals seemed like fake, they were the same people who made my home, talk of thier town . Anyways  I was surprised to see the new decor, which was finalized by Jack, I was wondering how many bucks are spent on it . All the staff was supportive  ,I couldn't spot Jenny although.

Soon the warmth of day was overshadowed by orange hue of evening, there only Jack and I looking at the final outlook . My eyes were shimmery with his love for me . We were walking till we explored each of The newly designed corner . Suddenly I urged to plant a gentle kiss on his lips . It was for the first time I realised  what I truly wanted ,I stood over his toes ,looking in his eyes inclining towards him ,we both closed our eyes and welt what we truly waited for ,he slowly placed his lips over mine and it was the  only sensational moment in which our senses were truly lost . I screamed " I lovee you Jack!" ,he picked me up in his arms " I love you so so much Hailey ".

With a pause he replied " Hailey, sorry but I would have to visit home for once " ,"I  understand " I replied with a sad face .

Jack Harrison:" hailey ,I will either come along with everything you need or I will leave everything for you " .

Hailey Roosevelt:" I just want you to come ". ( Hailey hugs Jack)

Jack drives Hailey back to her home where Emma and Alex are waiting for her . Jack goes up to his door ,Jack's mother bombers questions at him as soon as he steps in .

Liela harrsion :" what's wrong with you "? ," don't tell me ,you are going to end your carrier for her ."?

Jack :" mom ,please . Nobody is leaving thier carrier and there's no point of love ,if I wasn't a red in any of her greys ."

Liela Harrison:" oh so you really think ,a rom com is going on .?"

Jack :" mom ,did you end it well ."?

Liela harrsion:" what the hell..".

Jack :" look mom , I am sorry .I am very frustrated at the moment .please leave me alone ."
Where is james?" .

Liela Harrison:" james is borrowing notes from his friend. "