ep 39" the shadows we keep "

James got a relief from chaos as all the unwanted attention was fixed at Jack now . Harrsions were getting repeated calls with so many questions ,headlines even called Hailey Roosevelt Jack's fiance to be . Jack was printed all over the qatar times . Jack switching off his phone ,triggered his father even more. July called James to take hailey's phone number . James felt releived after seeing her call they both decided to meet secretly at July's place .James worried about abied but July was ready to handle ,face off . As soon as James enters location of July's bungalow for cab he notices a business mark named " Ana's nails " which makes his heart beat stop .

Alex and emma visit the city hospital together, Emma being a responsible sister hides Jack's night stay from Mrs.Roosevelt . Emma's mother darla also comes to visit, Alex and emma could hear her clatter from a distance wearing black block heels, black dress and blonde hair ,a women in her 40's walks towards emma .Emma goes and hugs her . She introduced Alex to darla ,her mother .

Alex feels a bit nervous but he greets darla effortlessly.

Darla -" so Alex, seems like one popular upcoming artist ".

Alex :" um yeah..Mrs.dalra I do sing sometimes near by the global qatar village ."

Darla :" omg ! So you are originally from those musician clan which later shifted near by the mall ,the one who met with faiz ahmed faiz ."

Alex :" yeah ,my grandfather " . ( smiles ) .

Emma :" hey guys we could continue this later ,we must face uncle ( Mr.roosevelt ) with confidence and hope. "

Alex ,Emma and Emma's mother darla enters into room no.77, passing through rows, smell of disstelled water ,medicines all over makes Emma and Alex nauseas . Alex opens the door and darla enters first then emma then Alex. Mrs. Roosevelt seems to be old then ever,she feels broken but she knows she had to guide her husband through this dark web of fate . She is holding Ms.roosevelt 's hand and although his eyes are wet ,he refuses to be defeated ,he greets everyone and Alex bows down to greet him , Ms.roosevelt asks about Hailey . Alex tell him about how she is busy with reassembling the shop in warehouse ,making new posters and at last filling of the case . After a few minutes. Ms.roosevelt sleeps and Mrs.oosevelt ,Alex, Emma and darla goes to a mini drawing room attached to the room .

Scenes at hailey's home:

Hailey gets ready ,somehow she makes her mind to bravely face this situation and press. Jack feels the burden as soon as he switches on his phone ,he sees plenty of missed calls ,news articles and at last his dad 's warning . He calls his mother and requests her to cool Mr.harrison down .
Mrs.harrison-" son ,you need to come home emmidiately."

Jack -" mom ,please try to understand. I can't leave her ."

Mrs.harrison-" I can't help."

Jack -" just for once mom ,please let me free ."

Mrs.harrison:" do you think we are your enemies?"

Jack :" mom ,not up for this " . ( Jack hungs up the call ) .

Jack and Hailey gets ready to go to the hospital first and then shifting of shop to warehouse. Before Jack and Hailey leave for hospital ,a bell rings at the door .
Inspector aamon quickly enters inside and Hailey asks anxiously ,her head gets yellow.

Inspector aamon :" Ms.hailey Roosevelt, elijah thompson has passed away this morning . "

Hailey 's pov :

This news gave a sudden mini heart attack to me ,my spine felt numb . My eyes were wide awake .I don't know If I would be judged to be happy of the hate in my heart or I could be called double personallited to mourn the loss of my first love . To be honest there was a sense of ease ,the end of the beast finally came but there was a pain to loose a person I loved once . Human emotions are all about complexity .

Inspector aamon :" we have sent his body to postmortem, Ms.hailey would you like to come with us "?

Jack :" not sure about Hailey, I would like to have a look at his corpse . "

Jack :" are you sure ,he is elijah thompson "?

Inspector aamon :" what do you mean ,Mr.harrsion ? "

Inspector and Jack decides to go to elijah 's locker .

Hailey Roosevelt:" wait ,I would also like to come ."

Jack :" Hailey, are you sure "?

Hailey Roosevelt:" when you are with me ,I don't need to be scared ."