ep 38" tainted love "

22july,2024 was the date which was imprinted on my heart ,23 rd was another .our first holiday after exams .it was a boring day as usual until I met her .... after long years ...I thought my mother fired her when....I was sixteen. Jenny ,our old faithful friend. My favorite house help .her suddenly appearing in front of me ,traumatized yet evoked a sense of old memory . I believe there are odorants which never change throughout the lifetime . Jenny's blue eyes were full of wrinkles ,likely a 40 year old woman shrunken . She passed on a smile to me ,a warm one .my dad and my mother surprised me ." Look who has came here ", " do you remember Hailey, our old maid ,she used to look after you when you were little ",," yes dad offcourse I do ". My mother looked at me and explained " dad met Jenny when he was having a test at the city hospital,Jenny has been searching for a job " , my dad exclaimed " even you need someone ,who had core knowledge of diamonds Hailey ".
I totally agreed ,shaking hands with her re flashed the times when those hands used to feed me ,that cutt was literally invisible now .

Present day story:

It was the first time Jack was sleeping over here ,I was genuinely lucky to have him in my life, in my arms. He fed me with his hands and all that was later vomited by me,he believed medicines could really help .even after taking so much of anxiety pills I wasn't able to sleep ,Jack wrapped me in his arms for the first time,which felt like heaven to me ,Like shed among storms, belief among illusions, words between the tunes ,beans among the weed ,I slept for 3 hours like a new born . Although It wasn't a sound sleep ,history was repeating. My past was standing like nails and burning coals in my path to light, to my love . Taking Elijah's name spiked all the information in my head again ..a demon with green eyes, thin lips and pointed nose ...I remember his eyes gleaming in our dark ware houses ,a empty one in which we met . His smile was always confusing whether he was calmest or the calm before the storm. He seemed like a den of emeralds ,the one which which never ended . At first he appeared like a swan ,he wounded like a cat ,tasting all the sins of me and I wonder how easily a teenager wanting love could be manipulated to forcefully have sex ,illusion of love and belts .when my mother told me to stay away from adult boys ,I believed in those t.v shows . He warned me he could leave any second .he was dirtiest of all .I begged him to stay ..he inserted and fly ,all the girls like me looked in his eyes . I hated myself for giving myself to him ,I was glad I didn't Shedd. Thomsan being a medical student buffed with drugs ,he said he loved me and I was stuck in awe . "Sad - xxxtenacationxxx " was all i could hear "

Dr.elijah Thompson:

I got up from my bed and Jack followed me I vomited it was 3.am ,Jack calmed me down. I wasn't even in a state of feeling the shame ,the shy .he cleaned me ,offing the lights he changed me . I was coming to senses ,I realized It's all in my head . We were waiting for the morning .

Behind the scenes, Dr.elijah Thompson and his good old friend phantombyte at Elijah's pain and relief co.

Dr.elijah Thomson:" haileyy ,22 July, 2024 will be the most memorable day for both of us ,I got my medicine license back and you got what you deserved ".( switches off the television) .

Phantombyte :" what about me Elijah ,I got my old friend back with a token of gift ".

Elijah Thompson: " hahaha ,Phantom.. here is your prescription for your pregnant wife " .( looking at the camera, he hands Over an slip to byte ,byte reads it and bids bye to Thompson) .

Inspector aamon finds out the details about Elijah's relief and co.pharmacy which seems pretty suspicious to him as the pharmacy is accused to be involved in drug abuse cases altho there wasn't any proof . Inspector also gets the information about Elijah's renewal of license he quickly goes to his cabin without any hindrance from security there he spots elijah sitting reversed on his red chair he calls him loud and there he swings the unconscious elijah Inspector aamon quickly checks his heart beats ,checks security and camera . His friend lex ,who is said to have shares of pharmacy with him ,he was the last person to meet him .

Scenes at hailey's home :

Hailey wakes up searching for Jack, Jack was in the kitchen making a pancake for Hailey ,she back hugs him and shrugs his back . Jack tells Hailey to take bath and have good as it's been hours she had nothing ,Hailey asks about Emma and Alex. Jack tells her that they are gone to visit Mr Roosevelt. Jack stops cooking and hugs Hailey.

Hailey Roosevelt:" I have Been really messed up Jack, my world is tilted ".

Jack :" Hailey, I totally understand and I won't spare anybody who threatens our world ".

Hailey :" Jack, I never really want you to embrace me like this ( she takes him to the mirror, shows her dark circles and her pale sick face ) .

Jack :" Hailey, I want to embrace each side of you ,I don't trust this mirror ,I trust my love for you " ( Jack kisses her ) .

Hailey :" Jack... ".

Jack :" so you think I look ugly in my boxers "?

Hailey:" no time to mess Jack ".

Jack " go and take bath Hailey, we have to face the press today ,we have to be strong " .( he brings the towel for Hailey and mischievously keeps it on his shoulder and carries her to the shower ,Hailey full of tears says " at least ,I got you ".