Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]

On Anniversary day

Taehyung take Jungkook for date, at hilly region.

Jk : Where are you taking me hubby? My legs are hurting

Impatient Jungkook whose eyes were closed with piece of cloth asked to Taehyung.

Who can't help but chuckle at his bun's cuteness. At very next moment loud yelp left from Jungkook mouth. Taehyung pick him up in bridal style.

Jk : you scared me?

Tae : you're legs were hurting so I just helped you a bit. And moreover I have to take care of your legs cuz tomorrow they will pain even more you know.

Jungkook pout and hit on his buff chest with his tiny hands.

Jk : pervert.

Tae : well, of someone have such a sexy and beautiful husband it's complete fine to be a pervert you know.

Jungkook got all red hearing all this . He loves this bubbly and flirty side of him. When Taehyung tease him, and be pervert for him.

Tae : here we

Saying this Taehyung put him down, Jungkook was standing with excitement know what might Taehyung did. Taehyung remove that cloth from Jungkook's eyes and back hugged him.

Jk : it's so beautiful hubby

He kissed him gently, Taehyung pulled him even closer one hand around his waist which made only him to hold and another hand holding his cheeks and caressing it slowly . Taehyung pushed his tongue inside Jungkook's warm carvens making him moan drool falling from corner of their lips.

Soon Taehyung break the kiss and looked at his beauty who's eyes were closed taking deep breaths. Jungkook opens eyes looked his hubby whose eyes is filled with love.

Tae : it's beautiful than anything in world .

He whisper in Jungkook's ears making him blush. Taehyung smile looking at his shy baby. He kissed his forehead and hold his hand gently caresses his knuckles. Both move there.

When they reached at the table Jungkook pouted looking at it. He looks at Taehyung back at the table.

Jk : there is only one chair here hubbbyyy~ (Taehyung bite his lips to stop his laugh) where I am gonna hubby.

Tae : I know the best place for you to sit.

Jungkook looked at him with confused gaze. Next moment Taehyung pull him closer and made him sit on his.

Tae : you have your personal chair best chair in the world. I don't think you need another. (Jungkook smile at him booped their nose together) you love this chair special at night right love.

Jk : you (he bite his nose)

Tae : OUCH! (But instead of pain he was laughing) what I said truth. Say you don't.