Last Chapter : New Member

Jungkook hang up the call with tear filled eyes. He had huge smile on his face. He really can't believe what he just heard. The feeling of been overwhelmed with emotions is occupied Jungkook heart.

Jungkook hands reached to his flat tummy. He caresses it in most gentle way possible. Eyes were pouring tears of happiness.

Jk : O-our baby. Mine and hubby baby. Thank you so much to be her.

Jungkook so overwhelmed that take even able form words. Jungkook was cupping his cheeks and wiping sliding down tears. He is happy, joy, emotional many emotions and he trying how he express jump, scream or cry.

That when he hold knock on the and Jin came in as Taehyung told him take care as his was vomiting in morning. He saw Jungkook crying

Jin : Kookie you fine son? Why are you crying?

Jk : e-eomma I am pregnant.

Jin : What?? Wait you pregnant (Jungkook nodded his head). YOU'RE ARE PREGNANT. I AM GOING TO BE GRANDMA. O GOD. (Jin scream out of joy)

Jungkook hold the overjoy Jin who was jumping here and there like a kid. Jin eyes were teary he hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jin : I am so happy my child. I can't express my happiness thank you so much.

Jk : Eomma don't cry ok. Or your grandchild will think his granny is cry baby come on it happy moment.

Jin : I heard you were having morning sickness seems this little brat already start troubling his eomma.

Jk : yes this brat.

Jin : you call Taehyung and tell him to be here. I am sure he will cry more than anyone.

Jk : I will.

Jin : I will leave and make something for you hmm.

Jungkook nodded and left from there. Jungkook sat on the bed and sign a smile of happiness spread across his face he caresses his tummy.

Jk : you appa will so happy knowing about you.

With Taehyung

He was in companies meeting room having talk about upcoming project. One employee was explaining her idea everyone was listening to which but Taehyung not.

He might here but his mind is stuck at his home thinking about his bun's health. He wanted call at his home to know but he wasn't getting any time. With sign he try to concentrate in meeting.

That's when his phone lited a notification . He peeked at it and saw it's a text from Jungkook. His lips twitch bit in a small smile taking his phone under the desk he read the text.

Bun❤❤
Hubby is meeting still going on.....?

Tae
Unfortunately yes 😔 .

Bun ❤❤
When the meeting will be over please call me hubby.
Bye 🤗
Love you 😘

Tae
Bye
Love you too ❤

Taehyung looked at the screen for a few seconds before turning it off  . And look at the employee who was explaining the deal's project.

It's been a while since the meeting was over. Taehyung looked at his phone and called Jungkook.

Tae: What is my bun doing? Is he fine. What doctor uncle said hmmm?

Jk : yesh I am fine just food poisoning !!

Tae : see that why I was saying not eat chicken late at night but why you will listen.

Jk : don't be mean ok, kookie ish swory (said in baby voice)