CHAPTER 10

Ariana you crazy girl!!!

Author's POV

Ariana was not like any basic girl she was it girl like Azaelia Banks. She didn't stop just by dming the fuck out of Evan but started plotting. She overheard gaming website name from the old conversation   between Evan and his friend, so she used her cross site scripting skills in simple language hacking!  She thought people are so careless this days with cyber security because his email was on website for summer camp helpline and just after few tries she succeeded in login into Evans account. She was shocked seeing their lengthy conversation and also envious. She thought why would Ana stop talking to him after promising him to meet every summer? But point is Ana also didn't know his face or anything personal because they promise each other not to spoil anything between them. What a bunch of weirdos Ariana thought!

She scrolled down to see, they were updating each other on how their day was to what outfit they should choose to various occasion basically everyday routine but like long distance relationship in which both didn't share their personal information because they thought it was too much for stranger or something might go wrong if they got to know their true self. Also Evan appreciated that because everyone approached him because of his good looks no one truly tried to understand what he felt. Ariana noticed they talked for 11 months straight and then Ana just disappeared. That was so sudden coz everything  was  going well between them Ana even promised him to meet every summer. Evan messaged her continuously  to get something out of her ; anything out of her. Evan sent almost 23 dms to her but not even single reply any message.  Greysanatomy was his username on chess Ariana cringed that's why both couldn't find each other on insta or any social media i.e Ana never had any account on insta and Evans name was completely different on Instagram. So finding each other was almost impossible. She thought Evan was really a loverboy who would have thought this badboy has cringeworthy soft heart. Ariana also noticed Ana had solution for Evans every problem from their convo, Ana was really someone you could talk to hours without getting bored. Ariana wanted to hate Ana but she couldn't after noticing every single detail. Evan was also helpful to Ana for solving her boy related problems. It looked like Evan started having feelings for Ana but Ana was unbothered. Ariana felt bad that they both fitted each other like jigsaw puzzle.  Ariana was waiting for the moment when they both would get bored  talking with each other  but there  was not even a single time. How can teenagers be acting totally like mature people Ariana wondered. They were good friends thats why.  Ariana understood that friendship was a truly very important thing in any kind of relationship, without that relationships are superficial and meaningless. If you know that individuals every aspect of personality and then it becomes much easier to form bond with rather than mere attraction which Ariana felt for Evan .

Ariana felt guilty for crushing on Evan just on the basis of his looks. She decided she will try to be the Ana for him. It was dangerous decision, she just had felt something strong for someone for the first time in her life and tried going out of the the way just to get his attention. Ariana sat on chair thinking 'Looks like Ana is never coming back'. Just for month she would pretend to be Ana and then after that she will reveal truth to Evan. Even if they wouldn't find each other compatible it's not like she is gonna be here in Jacksonville for forever. She would leave for Orlando after one month  so she doesn't have to face Evan again in her life. This was wrong on all levels but Ariana was not having it. First love is such an idiotic thing that can happen to any one. What prize she will  have to face for this love she had no idea.

After exchanging numbers they decided to meet at the local restaurant.
It was happening. Finally. Ariana got ready just touched up her lipstick and left.

When she first saw Evan he was even more gorgeous upon looking closely. Those blue eyes were so clear like the ocean water and  his iris had grey flexes in them which resembled earthy texture it looked completely like his eyes were asking for attention,They stood out differently.

"Hello!!Captain America! "

"Ana?! "

"I'm sorr- sorry! I couldn't recognize you because this is my  first time seeing you."
Evan stuttered.

" No worries! I saw your pfp on insta so I know how you look.. "
Ariana replied.

Evan seemed bit nervous seeing his crush for the first time like he didn't know how charming he was for like 237404 time.
Evan was little bit self conscious around her. They slowly warmed upto each other.They talked a lot and more. Everything went just fine.

"So what are you doing in Jacksonville apart from meeting me ? "
Evan asked.

"Actually, I'm here for the summer camp volunteering but mainly I'm here to stalk you! " She joked

This was perfect time to tell him about her ventures Ariana thought.

"Stalker!!  You caught me ! Btw what's the name of summer camp that you are volunteering coz guess what I'm doing the same ? "
Evan seemed all too excited.

"Camp Hogwarts?!"
She answered.

"No way!!  Ana,We are in the same place!! This must be the fate! Isn't it perfect?"
He shouted.
Evan seemed too excited for their new adventure. Anyone could see new found admiration in his eyes each time he looked at her.
He was mesmerized with the idea of Ana and after meeting her he found her even more beautiful and interesting. Ana looked so pretty just like he imagined plus her cute dumpling cheeks, he just wanted to squeeze them badly. Mole on left cheek was so adorable that he couldn't ignore it. But most importantly he found Ana homely and warm to be with it didn't feel like he was meeting some stranger after years. He was comfortable with her like long lost friend.

When he was ordering a server tried to hit on him twice but poor Evan didn't understand because all of his focus was on his Ana.

"What would you like to have ? "
She noted.She looked at him fondly.

"Two egg mexican omlette and toast plus one cappuccino French vanilla please" Evan said without looking up.

"And for your sister? "
After that they both gave that waitress a look.

"Shes not my sister! "

"He's not my brother! "

They simultaneously replied the same at the same time.

"I'll have one turkey club sandwich and one cherry lemonade."

"Sorry ma'm but cherry lemonade is not available. "

"Why it's not available ? May I ask you miss? Because I can see other customers are having it,why not her? "
Evan argued with waitress.

"Because cherrys are out of stock "
She replied blindly.

"Evan, it's not big deal anyway. I'll just have the Orange juice then ?! "
Ariana said.

" Ok.I'll back with your orders. "
Waitress rushed fastly behind the counter.

"She did it deliberately! I don't know what's her deal? "
Evan was frustrated.

"Chill! It's alright. It's not the end of the world, right Mr.Captain America is it? "
Ariana tried to calm situation.
She changed the topic and food arrived afterwards.
They finished eating and started to leave.

"Next time, you better not give us lame ass lie or else I'm gonna personally have to talk to your manager ok? "
He warned the waitress who was trying to hide behind the corner. After watching pitiful glances from her Ariana decided to help her because if girls  won't help girl the who will! She grabbed his pinky finger tightly and pushed him futher out of the restaurant. They left not before Evan giving one last look at waitress.

Evan was dangerous enemy to choose for. He looked completely different when he was angry; almost scary. Ariana was worried.