CHAPTER 4

Hey guys!!! I hope you are enjoying my story. It's been long time no updates from onwards I'll try to update regularly .. thank you for reading ...😁😁( Image of ELIANE)

                           4

"Dude!!! watch where you are going ?!"

       Elaine again? I thought she was off to New York . Someone is next to her, he looks much senior to her.

                   "Elaine - Elie???" I screamed. She turned to me . It was sort of surprise to see her here .

  "Hey Ari! long time no see"

"Aren't you supposed to be in a New York?" I whisper yelled .  Outside the theatre was little crowded, Elie spaced out from crowd and approached me .    

"Bitch!! I called you like thousand times,you never called back . My flight was early so I thought of having little fun... pointing towards the guy who was too busy at ogling her curves. She didn't minded one stands but in theatre? Like seriously.??

"What fun is there in this movie ? Basically it's horror." I raised my one eyebrow at her.

"It's Friday dude!! HORROR!means too much fun !!" She was excited and sassy as hell.    

  "Arie,Meet Seth,Seth Ariana my one of the bestie" Seth forwarded his hand for hand shake .

"Hello Ariana , aren't you a beauty? " winking at me he took too long for holding hand .

"Uhmm ..Hi Seth, thanks?" Awkwardly conversation.. I pleaded her with eyes  to avoid further encounter with him,she understood .

"I'll be back in . fucking  take your seat, don't jump on her bones, she doesnt like to talk to fuckers !" Bossy Ellie is back.. he made face and got back in.

If Olivia would have  present here , she had been pounced on ELIE for not telling her arrival. Our trio worked lit before she fled to New york .Stupid girl, still wanted to go 
'Mr-I-am-so-handsome's party . I convinced her like to not be stupid enough to be in Evan's party, But Ollie was stubborn as horse just for the   BLAKE, one of that jerks best friend. Name of Evan  spoiled my day . Ughh ... I have to find Alex. Where is this guy?

"Have a fun with 'your too much fun', give me one minute  I have to find Alex ."pointing  the Seth who was just went in,I  excused myself. Where is he ? Isn't he suppose to be here. MOVIE almost  started .

"Missed me ?" Finally I realxed hearing voice .

"I thought you went somewhere.."  group of girls staring at him  from up and down. He was devilishly handsome with his blazer and his hair were totally set to nice style , anyone can consider him as model . He blackmailed me to ,came with him or else I had to accompany Olivia . Thank god I got saved.

"You dumbass,what are doing here?? " Ellie hugged Alex .

"Your choice is still creepy as fuck, hey did you dyed your hair brown? You are looking like bear,Ellie." Alex laughed hysterically. 

" Even after sleeping with half of the school ,Still your crush is off limit to you, right play boy? "Challenging him with eyes Ellie was smiling in  mysterious way.

   I know whats going on between them.

"Please guys lets focus on movie ,movie  started before 15 minutes ."

"One day she will only be mine,  only MINE." He proudly said to Ellie .

"One day ? Ok!" Ellie  laughed .

"Who is that girl Alex ? we will help you tell me ?

"Soon Ari!Aren't we are running late for movie, let's take seat and here is the popcorn and cold drink. "

       Movie was so stupid and horror,I clutched Alex's and like my life depend on it . I hated it and that idiot was enjoying it.  And at last it over and I let out  breath  I don't know I was holding.

My phone rang in my pocket. It's Olivia .I picked the call .

"ARI, PLEASE COME HERE IAM AT EVANS PARTY, ITS EMERGENCY"  Before I could say anything and she cut the call.

I hope you like today's update ,please comment and vote if you like my story....