CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12-

Authors pov-

Ariana felt relieved after talking with her
troublemakers, mostly because she was distracted from this Evan agenda.

Today was going to be marked as an official day as a volunteer. She packed her bags and said goodbye to nana after promising her meet her every weekend.
She was little bit nervous to spend her entire summer with her crush and little bit excited also.

Here, Evan was busy staring at his phone. Ana Winters was messing up his head. What if she disappears from his life? But she's gonna be in this camp for whole month he will just get to know her better.. May be they'll be end being really good friends. He loved shit talking with her and reason was unknown. He smiled thinking of that.

"Dude, what is the fuck you is wrong with you ?"
His friend Asked.

Evan flinched.

"What? Why? "

"You were smiling like wild donkey reading the article 'NASA just found new planet named the 325dsjgtK' "

"What are you talking about? "
Evan replied. 

  Conan then Pointed at his phones screen, then he noticed random article he was staring at while zoning out for around like 30 minutes.

"Does that news sounds funny to you ? "

"No- no definitely not I was just thinki-...
Never mind!?

" Dude get your shit together, before its too late?! "
He cackled.

"Fuck off dude!!"
He showed  his middle finger to him and got his packed bag and moved for Camp Hogwarts.

When both of them reached the camp they were assigned to their respective cabin.Their cabins were adjacent to each other. Ariana was newbie to this entire camp thing so she watched everything around her keenly for the Evan, he seemed non chalant but was observing her reactions.

There were 4 two story houses that were surrounded by oaks and palm trees. Camp base was in the middle surrounded by houses. Beach was located at 5 minutes walk distance. Cottages were beautiful. Bonfire was set, kids and other volunteers were just settling in. There were around 20 kids and 4 volunteers including Ana and Evan. Organizers kept the extra luggage and kitchen equipments in those cottages  and they were also useful in any cases of emergency and chilling.

"So do you like it? "
Evan asked her.

"I love it!! "
She enthusiastically answered.

"I'll ask the same question after this camp finishes then we'll see if you have the same answer!"
Evan joked with her.

"Are you warning me or what? Should I just run for my life then?"
She then fake gasped.

Evan started laughing and said
"Don't say that in the future I didn't warn you ok? "

"Are this kids gonna kill me in my sleep with their dancing cactus? Shit! ?"

" Wtf!!Ana !!! You are so unhinged!. "

"What?! I'm just imagining worst case scenario.. "

"You were serious!! Ana they are not 5 yr old kids; they are mostly teens why  would they even have dancing cactus??!!
Omg!I can't with yomfhcfn!!!""

"Stop laughing like a wild donkey?!you were the one who started this idiotic threat! "
Ana folded her hands in front and gave Evan murderous glare.

"I was, only warning you about teens can be bit impulsive.."
Evan scratched his neck while frowning his temple.

"What does that even mean Evan? "
Ana pouted.

"You will see"
With that Evan started to leave followed by Ana

"Hey!! Answer me don't just leave me guessing Grey..?? "
Ana ran to get her answers from Evan.