33. Spells and potions

Unknown POV

I woke up in my office, an empty bottle laying on the floor. I guess I got drunk last night after I visited Kraken. I felt something on my lips and touched them. I looked at my fingers. Blood. My nose is bleeding. Did I hit it on the desk when I fell asleep? There was a knock on the door. I cleaned my nose and told the person to enter.

A blond witch came in, she wasn't wearing much clothes. I know I fucked her a few times before. I could use a fuck right now, I feel irritated for some reason. I stood up and pinned her to the wall, pressing my hard dick on her. She smiled - seductively I guess - but I didn't care to look at her face right now.

She tried to touch my chest so I turned her around before her actions turned me off. I ripped her clothes off and put my hardness on her entrance.

"You better be a good fuck, cuz I really need a release" I growled in her ear and slammed my dick into her already wet pussy. She moaned, I guess she liked it. I couldn't care less. Her pussy was tight and that's what I wanted to feel.

My demon surfaced as always and I felt my horns and tail extend, my claws digging into her skin. Fucking in this form boosts my sences, my dick also enlarges a bit. I slammed into the whore relentlessly until I found my release. I pulled out of her and she whimpered.

Just as I zipped my pants, my brother came in, without knocking as always.

"Oh you are here already" he said, looking her up and down with lust. He really could only think with his dick. I shook my head and sat on my chair behind the desk. My brother sat on the chair before me and put the witch on his lap. He started rubbing her clit and she moaned, her eyes never leaving my face. She was so annoying

"What did you come here for?" I asked my brother

"We came here to tell you that we found our spies in Blood Moon. We made a deal with them." He rubbed the witch faster until she came

"Fuck me" she told him but her eyes were still trained towards me

My brother pulled his manhood out and she started riding him backwards. She was moaning loudly

"What did they tell you?" I asked my brother, her moans getting louder, annoying me firther. I stood up and stood in front of her. I took her hair in my hand and pushed my dick in her mouth.

"You are too loud" I told her and started fucking her mouth, without looking at her face

"So?" I asked my brother

"They didn't say much, Gabriella and the others are inseparable. The gamas are gay couple that used to torture Gabriella but they seem to be friends now. Life seems to be calm at the pack." he said between groans and moans. Then he grabbed the whore's breasts, squeezing them, which made her suck me harder. I liked that.

"What deal did you make with them?" I asked

"They wanted to challenge the gammas for their position."

"How did you get to them?" I asked

"They fucked Sybil." he said

I was bored with this bitch so I decided to fill her mouth and send her away. She came when she felt my sperm in her mouth and my brother grunted, finding his own release.

"Who is Sybil?" I asked

"I am Sybil, do you not remember my name?" the bitch pouted, hurt by this but I couldn't care less

"I don't care about any whore's name" I spat

"You will remember me soon" she smirked and left. Whatever that means.