VOD 1: The first viewers

Year 2130

Ever since humanity fought everything the gods threw at them they've become the new entertainment for these beings.

Disguising with aliases, and giving the humans they like blessings and the ones they hate... Curses.

At the age of 5 every human will be watched by 'constellations' or what we know of as—

Beings of legends and mythologies

While they do watch your every move they will decide if you're worth it, particularly if you are entertaining them. If not best hope that they'll just leave you for another.

====

But of course there are some that stay because they just want to provoke you..

Just then a window popped up in my view

[The Drunken Wine Barista expects that you'll be able to finish work earlier to buy some expensive wine]

9-5 job with barely any salary, and you expect me to buy expensive wine? I hate you...

Ah where's my manners, haven't introduced myself to all of you haven't I? Guess you all will just forget because I'm not really the Protagonist that you expect.

Names Allison Olivier. Just a guy with a normal life, except the fact that I'm being watched by beings out of the mortal realm.

I checked the wall clock just upfront of my cubicle, 12:30 pm, 30 more minutes and I'm free from work.

Working with people that challenges dungeons and beating up monsters not as if I'm in their adventuring party but as the receptionist that gives them money.

Like those you see in some anime and things. But oh well, this job is safer than theirs, so I should probably be grateful...

[Fleet-Footed Mailman is waiting for anything new you'll do]

"Just wait a few more minutes, you all..." I said as my eyes were a bit tired and droopy, at this point maybe I should just resign from the company and become a NEET.

Probably a much better alternative or something...

Just then a silver chalice appeared out of nowhere

[The Drunken Wine Barista Gifts you a Silver Chalice they are expecting that you'll repay it someday]

What in the hell!

Quickly dropping all of the things I'm doing I investigated the silver chalice, this chalice might fetch a good price for the antique market!

A slight smile appeared on my face, don't worry big guy.

'I'll repay today!' I thought as I looked up the ceiling

[Fleet-Footed Mailman and The Drunken Wine Barista expects the payment]

I got both of you!

{Current view count: 200}

Alright I'll show you guys some interesting things once I'm done with work!