VOD 3: The Airplane Ride

(Allison's POV)

You know...for a genius... he's kinda short... I mean..

I looked at him top to bottom he's just half my size maybe neck height probably, but damn he is short..

[The Drunken Wine Barista is expecting you to do something]

Ah right, right, after I shook hands with him, I tried asking if he tried doing a last minute ticket buy.

With his response being he didn't know, well he is called the young genius...keyword...'young' how old is he really?

"Ah right,soooo Huā how old are you exactly?" I questioned with a light chuckle.

"Ah I'm 24!" What the... he's 24??? His voice and face is like a 15 year old! Damn those asian genetics...

"Ah I see I see! Hahaha forgive me for thinking that you're quite young" I apologize to him.

"Ah! No, no it's alright! Many people always tell me I'm still quite young" he replied with a bright smile, what the, I can't see anything... It's too bright!

But enough with the jokes, I need to ask real questions from now on.

"Soooo...do you have money for the ticket of yours?" I questioned, he only chuckled before his face went pale.

"I maaayyy have...left it at my house...ehe" he said scratching the back of his neck. Oh god...

"You mean you walked all the way from here to your house! Wait sorry for the sudden raise of my voice.." I shouted coupled with an apology, all I know is his home is far away from the airport probably a 5 hour car ride.

"Maybeee...Bleh" he stuck his tongue out while closing his right eye..this guy...

Clearing my throat I walked over to the receptionist, with Yǐn Huā making way, he stood just beside me curious what I was about to do.

"Change my order to two tickets please..." I said facepalming as I gave 2 mil upfront. The receptionist shocked by the amount of money, hastily made their way to get two tickets.

"Woahhh...I didn't know you were loaded!" Said Yǐn I merely nodded before getting the two tickets.

I sure hope this little stunt gave some of my viewers entertainment.

[Some of the constellations tried not to laugh by the event that happened]

I didn't even know the young genius can be this forgetful, I sighed before I gave him the other ticket, he bowed his head for gratitude, hmm.... he must've grew up in Japan.

"Sooo...what to do now?" He questioned me, wait why is he questioning me?

"What do you mean?" I was confused, instead I received somewhat of an airheaded pose from him of all people. Very interesting, the internet said that the young genius rarely shows emotions even when clearing dungeons...maybe a split personality?

I don't know, let's just go and escort this guy to where he's going. Come to think of it...

"Hey...Yǐn Huā by any chance, are you going to Vatican city?" I questioned, his face brightened up before he shook his head for a yes.