§∆£¢€¥^%π√¿‽

(Allison?'s POV)

Another failure...

I sighed as I looked at the crazed man in front of me, this small cabin..is a space, to test whoever can kill me..

I wish, I scoffed as I looked at the man, my smile widened.

"Who are you?" Questioned the man, I chuckled before replying.

"Oh dear~ how laughable...Allison Olivier...how I miss that name.. regardless...you should already know me" I smirked as I watched him piece the information together.

"You're...m-me" he pointed a shocked look at his face, finally! I was getting bored.

I nodded my head signaling he was right, he only covered his face with his hands as he breathed heavily, pity..it looks like he lost his mind here~

None of my business...after all, he isn't the one that will kill me...

"You failed" I bluntly said to him before I saw his confused look, before he could even reply back, I flicked my wrist, slitting his throat.

A quick death for a failed hero, haah...now....

Where do I find another one? Simple! Ever heard of the multiverse? That's the way, this universe doesn't matter anymore, after all the hero failed, such a waste of a good person really!

But then again, I am the villain of the story..

Isn't that right...
Viewers?

Why yes...I'm talking to you all, I know it is quite sad that Allison all of you followed wasn't the true protagonist is it not?

Oh but please...spare me with all of your lectures, here's an exchange...

Hmmm...ah! Found it, what about this? Look at this universe will you all?

After all...we are the entertainment!

======

(Allison's POV)

[The Drunken Wine Barista wakes you up]

"GAH! WHAT THE HELL!" I closed the sudden loud notification from the star broadcast system, before I walked towards the bathroom.

Washing my face I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My black hair still messy because I just woke up, my tired eyes staring right through me.

Damn, I look horrible..

[The Drunken Wine Barista says that you look good]

Thanks for the encouragement old man, I slightly smiled as I got ready for the day.

{View count: 2}

I will only let two constellations in my house, those constellations that helped me from the start. Those two, but well! Guess it's time for work.

I hate it, but I guess I'll have to do it then...

§∆£¢€¥^°={\°}