VOD 4: How to get a weapon

(Allison's POV)

Well... things happen...guess this is one of them...

I looked at my friend that "tag along" when I booked a hotel, in all honesty I didn't expect the young genius to be somewhat, no...plenty forgetful...

"Woahhh...Allison look! It's a built in Aquarium!" There he goes...after a brief moment, I chuckled before joining his sightseeing.

But of course all of this will need to come to an end, I mean by that is...

"Greetings! Are you perhaps Mr. Allison Olivier?" Asked the receptionist I nodded before I looked at Huā, he merely nodded his head as the receptionist played down all of their achievements.

It's very lengthy but boy they aren't all talk! 5 star hotel and all, with some of their notable achievements is the first dungeon sweeper booked in their hotel, something along those lines, but hey they got what it takes!

Just then, the receptionist looked at Huā.

The receptionist smiled before looking back at me, with a somewhat happy smile, hey... that's kind of creepy stop that.

"We have a tradition in the hotel that couples will have two nights free!"

Two nights! Hey! I only booked for one night—

Hey...the deal is pretty good... considering how pricey trying to book a reservation here...

[The constellations say that it's a good deal to accept]

Do you guys have any idea what you all are talking about—

Wait...don't tell me...I really have to...I sighed guess that can't be helped...

I looked at Huā before he looked at me, I can notice a slight blush on his face, that's pretty dangerous you know.

He nodded, guess that's an approval, get ready!

Things are gonna be a bit awkward so bear with me for a second..

He inch closer and closer until—

He grabbed my left arm, I could see him hide his face. Your sacrifice won't be in vain!

"Y-yeah, we're a couple" I tried my hardest to maintain a poker face, this is embarrassing but that free two nights—

"I see! Well then please register both of your names, we've already moved your hotel room to the top floor, we didn't expect that you'll bring your lover so we moved your reservation to one with a double bed!"

You gotta be kidding me...

======

And that's how we got into this situation, a few feet apart on the same bed, in the same room...

It's very awkward, guess that's that...but I gotta get out of this situation...

"I'll go out, see you later Huā!" I hastily said before dashing out the door.