ARCHIVE 2: Dungeon Test!

(Allison's POV)

[The Drunken Wine Barista held a toast for your success]

Someone please help, I have been eternally traumatized by this event that I narrowly dodge, I looked at the unconscious body of Olivia, yeah I knocked her unconscious, I never knew she was crazy!

You know like, she always has a poker face walking around you'll mistake her for a robot! And no! I ain't risking child support for this one!

So it's nice meeting the girl I've been helping before but! I gotta go!

I dashed away until I stopped deep inside the forest of this forsaken place, gotta catch my breath hold on..

"Haah...haah...haahh.. alright! Moving on...wait...how do I get out of this place?" I questioned myself as I scratched the back of my neck.

Maybe I should've listened to the speech of the headmaster... Hmm yeah..maybe I should've....

[Fleet-footed mailman alerts you to duck]

Huh-

I ducked as I saw a large claw mark just passed by my head, I looked at the monster... How were monsters here?

It was an ogre, it roared before it continued to attack, I ran away as fast as I could, dodging this monster, I don't know why but I'm in danger!

I ran as fast as possible, even Hermes gifting me a massive speed boost, leading me to the end of the map-

Huh...?

"What the hell..." I touched the barrier like thing Infront of me..it cut off the map..

Could this be-

"A modified dungeon..." I questioned as I looked around to confirm it.

And ko and behold, it was, up too there was a sigil that resembles an eye, it was the sign that a person was inside a dungeon was that sigil...

I.. don't like this...first of all I really should've listened to the headmaster before I entered this dungeon...and The only way to get out of a dungeon is... finding the big boss...

Hahaha... headmaster what are you planning to do...

Guess I gotta survive this now ey? Alright! Headmaster throw everything you can at me I'll come up top!

=======

So I lied, I am currently running away from a lesser dragon, added to the fact that the headmaster didn't give us any weapons! How can I complete this dungeon without wea—

YEOWCHHH!

A student just flew away, wow.....the damn headmaster really doesn't care huh...

"Grrr..." I frozen, slowly turning around to the source of the sound...a large wold stood Infront of me, teeth gnashing preparing to strike.

Flight or fight response will kick.. the result?

Flight—