Chapter 12 : The Omega's Past

Authors are losing stories and accounts left and right!! Not nervous at all😂😂😬🥲

Ignore the mistakes please 🙏
—-

Taehyung couldn't sleep that night. His restless mind refused to let him rest, consumed by the thoughts of the beautiful omega. Ever since their physical forms met, he found it impossible to think of anything else other than him. He couldn't even close his eyes for a second without seeing him ..it was as if the pull of destiny is stronger than ever, drawing him closer to Yoongi. He often wondered if Yoongi felt the same way, or perhaps he didn't.

Taehyung sighed and got up from his bed. To distract himself, he decided to work a little, hoping to pass the time or at least help himself fall asleep. Opening his laptop, he began typing away and checking various things he needed to manage for the upcoming show until, once again, the sweet smell of wild jasmine began filling the air. However, this time the sweet smell was no longer sweet..it was turning into one of distress. Yoongi was stressed!! And it brought some sort of physical pain inside the alpha..He quickly looked outside of the window towards the source of the scenet and he spotted a small figure in the corner of the mansion's garden, barely visible in the dim light.

But he knew who it was. Tae closed his laptop and rushed downstairs without making any noise, careful not to wake up anyone else. He grabbed a coat on his way and made his way towards Yoongi.

Taehyung spotted Yoongi crouched in the dying garden, where the cold of winter had wilted the flowers and turned the grass grey. He was affectionately petting a stray cat when he suddenly jerked back, as if catching wind of the alpha's scent, making him to quickly withdraw and startling the cat in the process.

Taehyung noticed that yoongi was planning to run away from him as usual "Stop!! Taehyung commanded in his alpha voice, which he rarely used."You don't have to run away from me every time we meet. We are living in the same house..it might get awkward and you scared the poor cat too."

Yoongi gulped down nervously and looked around for the cat, but it was nowhere to be seen.It had ran away somewhere

"Here, take it... it's cold!! Tae offered the coat to Yoongi.

Yoongi pursed his lips and shook his head declining his offer.

"You'll get sick..Come on!!"

Yoongi bit his lips slightly and looked up to meet the alpha's gaze for a second "I..I  like the cold... it's always so hot back at home... this is good!" He murmured faintly quickly looking away from him

Taehyung retreated his hands "You like freezing to death?" He teased, smiling.

"Sort of!"Yoongi replied with a smile

Taehyung felt a warm flutter in his chest seeing Yoongi's smile. It was the first time he had seen the omega smile so freely in front of him and it was truly captivating...it was indeed the most beautiful sight he had ever seen "Is it because you were born on a snowy night?" Taehyung asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Yoongi's surprise was evident in his wide eyes as he responded, "How do you know that?"

Taehyung chuckled at his reaction. "Jimin... he's basically a gossip. Also, the only existing future monarch's queen... err... sorry, king...!! so stories spread!!" he explained.

Taehyung noticed that a shadow crossed Yoongi's face at the mention of the monarch and he only simply nodded in response.

The silence stretched between them for a few moments..filled with unspoken thoughts. Taehyung occasionally glanced at the omega and marveled at how someone born in such a hot climate could endure the chilling cold so easily.. he had seen Jungkook always wearing layers of clothing to battle the cold..but then again, they adapt, don't they?