Chapter 18 :The Birth of Chaos

It's a messy big chapter

"Your lips... they are gorgeous!!" Jungkook mumbled, his eyes fixed on Jimin's face. His slurred speech made Jimin look up from where they were sitting on the floor, surrounded by open and empty alcohol bottles.

"Hmm?" Jimin met the alpha's intense gaze and felt the weight of his stare piercing through him.

"They are so plump...like pillows!!" Jungkook continued, his gaze never leaving Jimin's face. "And you are  really beautiful... It's almost impossible to be this beautiful. It's like the goddess took her time in making you." He said delicately traced his fingers along Jimin's jawline.. with his eyes wide with admiration. "Even in these sweats...bare-faced, I can confidently say you are the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid eyes on."he said licking his lips, his eyes ince again landing on Jimin's pink and fuller lips

Jimin felt a rush of warmth despite the haze of alcohol in the room..his heart was fluttering at Jungkook's unexpected touch on his face.

Jimin pushed Jungkook's hands away. "And you are drunk!!" he chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Tipsy! But not drunk... I'm not a lightweight," Jungkook corrected and drowned the rest of his drink in one gulp and his eyes were back on Jimin's face..darker and more focused this time.

Jimin gulped, seeing the fire in Jungkook's eyes. He had been with alphas before..but this was something he had almost never experienced. The way Jungkook was making him feel... He knew he couldn't get affected by alpha scents, but he was sure the smell of cedar was hitting his nose and it was from Jungkook. He didn't understand why his body was reacting to it..it was almost making him turned on.

"You should stop saying things like that... Remember you have an omega, a very gorgeous one at that!" Jimin tried to maintain a distance, though it seemed more to reassure himself than to remind Jungkook..especially with the alcohol stirring up strange feelings within him.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands firmly. "You know, I have imagined those lips on mine... I'm not gonna lie."

"Jungkook..." Jimin's voice trembled as his gaze locked with Jungkook's intense stare

"And this scent..." Jungkook pulled Jimin closer, burying his nose in his scent glands. Jimin let out a big gasp..his body responding involuntarily to the closeness. "I don't have a scent you can sense..it's neutral. Alphas definitely can't feel it!!" he managed to say while trying to steady himself.

"It's weak... but you do!!" Jungkook insisted, deepening the scenting. Jimin felt Jungkook's lips and his wet tongue on his scent gland and a satisfied sound escaped the alpha...almost like a soft purr

Jimin's heart raced in his chest. He knew he should walk away, push Jungkook back..but he found himself unable to resist the pull of Jungkook's presence.

"I want to kiss you beta!" Jungkook said in his alpha voice. Jimin could feel his body responding immediately, overwhelmed by an intense desire to surrender to the alpha's command...which is very unusual.He didn't understand how a simple drinking session ended up here...He cursed himself for agreeing to do this while he knew he was weak for Jungkook.

Jungkook took the look in Jimin's eyes as permission and crashed his lips onto the beta's. Their teeth clashed..the kiss was messy and wet.. the scents of their fragrances and the alcohol filled the air...Jungkook's cedar scent spiked almost intoxicating Jimin... in the haze the alpha pulled Jimin onto his lap..his teeth grazing over Jimin's scent glands, eliciting a moan from him.

"You smell like fucking lavender!!" Jungkook growled in his alpha voice before reclaiming Jimin's lips in a hungry kiss. When they finally pulled apart their lips felt like they were burning with all the friction.