Chapter 8

The picture up top is what Nova's wings look like when they are not all destroyed.

Nova pov

I feel an overwhelming amount of pain coming from Bucky's soulmark and I start getting worried. I hear footsteps coming towards the door so I stand up and face it.

"Come on, time for training." A  soldier says as he walks in the door. I follow him out the door and he leads me through the hallway. We stop at another door and he walks in.

As soon as we walk in the door shuts and locks. I notice the metal table in the middle of the room and I start panicking. Pierce walks up to me and pushes me towards the metal table and starts strapping me down.

A soldier brings out a table with a bunch of torture weapons on top. The first thing I notice on the table is a selection of whips and knives.

A week later

Bucky's pov

I wake up and notice that I'm in a hospital and Steve is sitting beside me reading the newspaper. I try and sit up but I groan in pain and fall back down. Steve looks up from the newspaper and sees that I'm awake.

"How are you feeling buck?" Steve asks

"I found her, I found our soulmate"I whisper "she was with me in Hydra. We have to go back and get her."

"Shit" Steve yells.

The door bursts open and a bunch of people enter looking around for danger. I look at Steve in confusion.

I ask "Who are these people?"

Steve guiltily responds "Our other soulmates."

"What happened Steve?" A short man with a goatee asks.

"Tony, Bucky knows where our last soulmate is. She was in Hydra with him."Steve whispers.

"Bucky do you remember where the hydra base is?" Steve asks me.

"Yeah I think I could get you guys there" I respond.

"Great gear up" Tony orders.

"I think we should wait till he's healed before we go." A young girl with brown hair says.

"I'm perfectly fine we can go right now" I state.

"See he says he's fine let's go gear up" Tony agrees with me and everyone but Steve leaves the room.

"Bucky we don't have to do this right away" Steve tells me.

"Yes we do they're probably torturing her right now" I yell at him.

"Okay Buck, I'm gonna go get my suit on and then I'll help you up to the Quinjet" Steve tells me.

I nodded and wait till he's out of the room and try and get off the bed.

Nova's pov

They've been torturing me ever since Bucky left. I don't know why but they have. They're asking me a bunch of questions about a bunch of people I don't know and when I don't answer them I get shocked or whipped.

Right now I'm hung from the roof by my wrists as they are whipping and stabbing me.

An alarm suddenly goes off but they don't acknowledge it and keep going. I hear a fight going on outside the door and that's when the soldiers in the room with me leave and join the fight.

I start losing consciousness due to blood loss and everything starts fading to black. I hear the door burst open before I pass out.