Chapter 10

Natasha pov

Clint yells that we are at the tower and I see Nova flinch. I glare at him and look over at Nova to see that she has wrapped herself in her wings again. I slowly move even closer to her and her eyes snap to me. I slowly move my hand out towards her and she scoots closer to the wall.

"Let's go inside, Nova." I whisper.

She watches me for a couple seconds before she slowly unwraps her wings from around herself. I give her a smile as she slowly reaches for my hand. She grabs my hand and I slowly stand up pulling her up with me.

Nova pov

The redhead that had introduced herself as Ms. Romanoff pulled me up off the floor and started gently pulling me towards the door. We walk out onto a roof and towards another door. I start looking around for Bucky and notice that he's following me. I relax a little bit knowing that he's still here.

Ms. Romanoff stops suddenly making me bump into her and I put my head down waiting for a punishment.

After a minute or two of silence I take my chances and look up just to see Ms. Romanoff watching me with confusion in her eyes.

"Your not going to punish me?" I whisper.

She looks at me sadly and while stating, "You aren't there any more you won't be hurt as long as you are here."

I nod my head and look around noticing that were in a large room that has an extremely large table in the center. Ms. Romanoff pulls me toward the table and and pulls out a chair. She motions for me to sit so I do.

She walks out of the room and couple minutes later she walks back in with a plate and a cup.

She sits them in front of me "It's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cup of milk"

I look at it wide eyed hoping she won't make me eat it. "Do I have to eat it?" I look up at her and ask.

"Are you not hungry?" She questions me.

I shake my head and whisper, "I can't eat it." as I push the plate away.

She looks at me confused and asks, "Why?"

I'm so sorry that I made you wait so long for another chapter but here is a chapter. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the song I put at the beginning~Author