𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

It was Christmastime, and Regina had decided to get Stacy a special gift. To her, Stacy was the most important person in her life at the moment. As they walked down the school hallway, they spotted Cady at her locker and approached her.

"Hey, girl! Are you sending any candy canes this year?" Cady asked Regina, smiling brightly as the two girlfriends came to a stop.

Regina chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, I don't send them. I just get them. But if I do send any, they're only ever for Stacy."

Stacy was fixing her hair, contemplating a change. "I think I'm gonna go back blonde," she said, voicing her thoughts.

Regina turned to her, shaking her head gently as she reached out to push Stacy's hair back. "Um, no. You look better brunette," she insisted, her voice filled with sincerity. "You look so sexy with brown hair. Cady, would you please tell her that her hair looks sexy when it's brown?"

Cady blinked in surprise but quickly responded, "Your hair looks sexy when it's brown, Stacy."

Stacy nodded, a smile playing on her lips, about to respond, but before she could, Regina swiftly grabbed her face, pulling her into a passionate kiss. The hallway seemed to fade away as their lips met, their love for each other evident in that tender moment.

After a brief but intense kiss, they pulled apart, their eyes locked with a shared sense of adoration. though, Cady stood there with a frown as she watches them.

"Anyways, bye." Regina says, stretching the bye as she waved and pulled Stacy with her.

"Bye Cady." Stacy waves as she hurries off with Regina.

👑🐝

Cady and Gretchen found themselves in the bathroom, deep in conversation. Gretchen was visibly upset, having received nothing from Regina while Cady had received a candy cane with a hurtful message. Cady listened attentively as Gretchen poured out her frustrations.

"Since you're Regina's best friend, you can keep all of her secrets! For example, she gave you those high heel shoes just to make fun of you," Gretchen revealed, her voice filled with hurt. "Also, she says she had a nose job, but that's just to distract from the fact that she had one of her ears moved!"

Cady's eyes widened with surprise at Gretchen's revelations. She had no idea Regina had been mocking her with the gift and hiding her true intentions about the nose job. Cady took a moment to process the information before asking her next question.

"Does she ever do anything behind Stacy's back?" Cady inquired, hoping to uncover any potential betrayals that could harm Stacy.

Gretchen hesitated for a moment, then answered honestly, "Well, she did once in sophomore year, but she hasn't since then."

Cady nodded, feeling a mix of relief and disappointment. While she had hoped to uncover something that would ruin Regina and Stacy's relationship, it seemed that Regina had been faithful to Stacy since that incident. Cady realized that she couldn't let these revelations come between her and her friends, but she also felt a responsibility to address Regina's hurtful actions.

👑🐝

Stacy was in the midst of fixing her boots for the talent show, where she and the girls had been performing "Rock Around the Pole" since 6th grade. She had always disliked the routine, but she did it for Regina's sake and was willing to endure it. Meanwhile, Cady was venting about something Ms. Norbury had said.

"Ugh! And she was like, 'I'm a pusher, Cady. I'm a pusher,'" Cady snapped, frustration evident in her voice as she looked at the girls.

Gretchen turned to Stacy and Karen, seeking clarification. "Wait, what does she even mean by 'pusher'? Like a drug pusher?"