𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

SUMMER 2024

Stacy walked through the beach after getting ice cream for Regina, Cady, Gretchen, her, and Karen. While, Janis walked behind her with ice cream for her and Damian. Stacy should've known she'd only pay for two people, good thing Stacy's rich. Regina got her head gear off two weeks ago and she was so happy she was able to move right again.

Upon reaching the group, Stacy settled down next to Regina, who greeted her with a playful complaint. Regina eagerly took her strawberry ice cream, ready to indulge in its sweet flavor.

"What took you two so fucking long?" Regina asked, a mischievous smile on her face.

Stacy chuckled, shaking her head. "Janis just couldn't decide which one she wanted. She ended up settling for vanilla, even though she was about to choose chocolate."

Janis rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "Hey! It's not my fault! I have a very complicated taste bud. You're just gonna have to deal with it."

"Whatever." Stacy rolled her eyes.

As the group enjoyed their time at the beach, Karen, with a mouthful of chocolate ice cream, shared a random fact about sand. Surprisingly, it caught Gretchen's attention, and even Damian admitted he hadn't known that.

"Did you guys know that they call sand 'sand' because it's between sea and land?" Karen asked the group, a playful smirk on her face, as she licked her chocolate ice cream.

Gretchen turned to Karen, her expression actually intrigued. "I actually did not know that," Gretchen said, genuinely surprised by Karen's uncommon burst of knowledge.

Karen cheekily smiled, knowing she had shared something unknown to the group. Regina just laughed and rolled her eyes at Karen's remark.

After spending some time at the beach, Gretchen found a spot to sunbathe and work on her tan, while Karen busied herself building sand castles. Cady was engrossed in texting Aaron, and Janis and Damian were splashing around in the water.

Meanwhile, Stacy and Regina decided to take a romantic stroll along the beach, hand in hand, relishing in the couple experience.

"I'm actually kinda happy that everything turned out the way it did," Regina said, resting her head on Stacy's shoulder.

Stacy smiled softly, her feet gently kicking the sand beneath them, as she squeezed Regina's arm affectionately.

Regina hummed contentedly before leaning in to kiss Stacy. "I am happy it ended like this, though, because I still have you."

"And you'll always have me, forever and always," Stacy agreed.

"Good, because I meant what I said. I'm not letting you go again," Regina said, her tone serious. Regina's expression softened as she continued, "You're very precious, angel." She playfully booped Stacy's nose.

Stacy chuckled. "God, you make it sound psychotic, Regina George."

Regina smiled affectionately. "I'm psychotic for you."

Stacy playfully rolled her eyes. "I should report you to the police."

Regina laughed, knowing Stacy was joking. "I'd like to see you try, my love."

As the waves gently lapped against the shore, Stacy and Regina continued their leisurely walk along the beach, relishing in each other's presence. The sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink as the evening approached.

Regina took a moment to gaze out at the horizon, a serene expression on her face. "You know, Stacy, I never thought I'd find this kind of happiness. I used to believe that power and popularity were everything, but being with you has shown me what truly matters."

Stacy smiled warmly, her heart swelling with affection. "And what is that, Regina?"

Regina turned to face Stacy, her eyes filled with sincerity. "Love, genuine connections, and the freedom to be ourselves without judgment or fear. I've learned that kindness and compassion hold so much more value than any plastic crown or social status."

Stacy nodded, her own experiences aligning with Regina's newfound perspective. "I couldn't agree more, Regina. Our journey has been filled with ups and downs, but it has taught us so much about forgiveness, growth, and the importance of embracing our true selves."

Regina intertwined her fingers with Stacy's, their hands fitting together perfectly. "You've shown me what it means to be loved unconditionally, Stacy. I'm grateful for every moment we've shared and for the person I've become because of you."

"Ugh, you've become cringey." Stacy teased the blonde.

"Wow, I just poured my heart out to you and I'm cringey?" Regina looked at her surprised.

"You know I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, loser." Regina pulled Stacy into a kiss.

👑🐝

Thank you for reading!! I tried my best to make it as accurate to the actual movie as I could. But, thank you for reading and voting. I finally get to publish a chapter of my Renee Rapp fanfic 'Two girls, one mistake' by April 10th which will be when this chapter is published.

Anyways, byee!