𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Stacy stood nervously in the waiting room of the hospital, her heart pounding in her chest. She had just received a call from Mrs. George, Regina's mother, informing her that Regina wanted to see her. A mix of worry, guilt, and hope flooded Stacy's mind as she approached the receptionist desk and rang the bell.

"Hi, what are you here for?" the receptionist asked with a polite smile.

"Um, I'm here to visit," Stacy replied softly, her hands trembling slightly as she placed them on the desk.

The receptionist nodded and asked, "Name?"

Stacy's voice wavered as she answered, "Regina George."

"Room 312," the receptionist informed her, pointing down the corridor.

Feeling a surge of both anticipation and apprehension, Stacy hurriedly made her way to the elevators. The ride to the third floor felt like an eternity as her mind raced with thoughts of what she would say to Regina, how she would face her after everything that had happened.

Finally, she arrived at the correct floor and saw Mrs. George standing outside room 312. Stacy approached her, her voice filled with a mix of nervousness and sincerity.

"Hi," Stacy greeted Mrs. George, her voice a little shaky.

"Hello, beautiful," June greeted with a sigh, her eyes filled with concern. "She's been asking for you."

Stacy nodded, her heart tightening with a mix of emotions as she prepared herself to face Regina. She stepped into the room and saw Regina sitting on the bed, her gaze fixed on the window. Taking a deep breath, Stacy approached her.

"Gee?" Stacy called softly, her voice filled with genuine care.

Regina turned her head and offered a weak smile. "Hi," she replied, her voice sounding weak and strained.

Stacy settled into a chair near the bed, reaching out to hold Regina's hand. Their fingers intertwined, offering a small comfort amidst the heaviness in the room.

"How are you feeling?" Stacy asked, her concern evident in her voice.

"Gross," Regina replied with a slight chuckle, but winced in pain. "Ow."

"You look really messed up," Stacy said, her worry evident in her eyes.

"I am," Regina replied nonchalantly, her words slightly slurred from the effects of the pain medication. "But I think I..I'll be fine."

Stacy listened attentively, her heart aching for Regina and the pain she was going through. She couldn't help but feel a renewed sense of guilt for the role she played in the accident.

"Did I actually... die for 15 seconds?" Regina asked, her voice filled with a mix of curiosity and uncertainty.

"Yeah, you did, and you scared the absolute shit out of me. God, Gina, don't ever do that again. I was so scared I'd lost you," Stacy said sadly, her voice filled with genuine concern. She leaned in and gently pressed a kiss on Regina's cheek, trying to convey her love and relief without letting a tear fall down her face. Regina smiled gently at the feeling of her ex-girlfriend's lips on her cheek, appreciating the warmth and tenderness in that simple gesture.

"God, I'm sorry I'm a bitch," Regina apologized, her voice filled with a mix of remorse and vulnerability. "I... I actually really love you." She groaned in pain, her neck and back causing her discomfort. Stacy carefully lifted herself up and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning closer to Regina. A grin spread across Regina's face as she saw Stacy in front of her. "It might be the painkillers talking, but I do love you," Regina admitted, her words laced with honesty.

Stacy's heart swelled with warmth as she hummed, a soft smile gracing her lips. She leaned in and gave Regina a gentle peck on the lips. "I love you too, Blondie," Stacy whispered, her voice filled with affection and sincerity.