𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Cady's party was in full swing, filled with more people than she had anticipated. Feeling overwhelmed by the crowd, she sought solace in alcohol, hoping to numb her unease. However, her primary motivation for hosting the party was to find Stacy, the person she had developed feelings for. Determined, and slightly intoxicated, Cady began to search the house for her.

Meanwhile, Stacy found herself in her bedroom, seeking a moment of respite from the bustling party. Lost in her thoughts, she was taken aback when Cady stumbled into the room. Despite the surprise, Stacy greeted her with a smile.

"Oh, hi," Stacy said, straightening herself up and looking at Cady.

Cady closed the door behind her, indicating her intent to have a private conversation. "Hi, I've been looking for you," Cady admitted, moving closer to Stacy.

Stacy's gaze lingered on Cady, taking in her appearance. She complimented Cady's dress, noting the black strapless tight dress paired with a pink bra. "You look cute," Stacy stated, her voice filled with sincerity.

Cady's smile grew wider in response to the compliment. The air between them felt charged, a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

"Do you ever... miss Kenya?" Stacy asked, breaking the silence as she and Cady grew closer.

Cady's expression shifted, a mixture of contemplation and nostalgia. "No... I mean, uh, well, I miss some things," Cady replied, her voice laced with a hint of longing. She shrugged her shoulders and brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "I could see a lot more sky there, at night. My mom and I used to map the constellations, the stars."

Stacy listened intently, captivated by Cady's words. In that moment, amidst the chaos of the party, they found a connection—a shared understanding of the beauty in the world and the memories that held significance for each of them.

Cady's intentions were clear as she pulled Stacy towards the bed, their steps stumbling in their intoxicated state. They settled down on the bed, their laughter filling the room.

"I am drinking, not juice tonight," Cady declared, emphasizing the fact that they were indulging in alcohol. Stacy chuckled and nodded, acknowledging the shared experience of the partygoers.

"I think all of us are," Stacy replied with a smile, her gaze briefly shifting towards the door. She suggested going downstairs, perhaps to join the rest of the party, but Cady had a different idea.

"No, no. Let's talk," Cady insisted, her voice carrying a mix of determination and vulnerability. She began playing with Stacy's hair, creating an intimate moment between them. "I think you should wear and dye your hair however you want. I think it looks good both ways."

The shared laughter continued, lightening the atmosphere. Stacy took a moment to reflect, revealing a side of herself that she had neglected. "I needed this, you know," Stacy confessed, her voice carrying a hint of self-realization. "I spend too much time making my priorities about Regina. I mean... I've always made them about her."

"Yeah you really have." Cady rolled her eyes before looking down.

"No more liars or dictators. Or assholes," Stacy stated, her voice filled with frustration and a demand for honesty.

Cady responded, her voice wavering with sincerity, "I would never lie to you. I mean, I did lie to you once. Actually, I've lied to you all once, but I pretended to be your and Regina's friend because I really liked you. And I kinda tried... or actually, I did, ruin her life to get you. And finally--"

Stacy's eyes widened in disbelief as Cady's words sank in. She instinctively moved away from Cady, creating physical space between them. "Wait, what?" Stacy exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise and a hint of betrayal. "Y-You ruined her life? What... just to be with me? Are you crazy? Why didn't you just talk to me?"

Cady's attempt to explain her actions only fueled Stacy's anger. The idea that someone would manipulate and harm another person to fulfill their own desires was incomprehensible to her.

"Because of Regina. 'Cause you were her property."

"I'm not anyone's property, Cady!" Stacy snapped, her voice filled with righteous indignation, as she pushed back against the notion.

Cady, caught up in her own emotions, responded in frustration, attempting to silence Stacy. "Shut up, not her property--"

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Stacy interjected, her voice firm and resolute. She pulled away from Cady, physically and emotionally distancing herself from the redhead, coming to terms with the revelation that had just unfolded. "You know, you're nothing but a copy and paste clone of Regina."

"What? No, Stacy, sit back down," Cady begged, her words laced with remorse and a desire to make amends.

Without a word, Stacy swung open the bedroom door and stormed out, her emotions propelling her forward.

👑🐝

alexa play 'world burn by renee rapp'