𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

During the entire day of school, Stacy felt a sense of detachment and boredom. She couldn't bring herself to spend time with her usual group of friends, including Cady, due to some unresolved issues between them.

The day dragged on monotonously until Stacy's phone chimed with a notification from Instagram. Curiosity piqued, she opened the app and was met with a series of shocking pictures—pages from the notorious burn book. Gasping, Stacy couldn't believe that such a hurtful and toxic artifact had resurfaced.

As Stacy walked down the crowded halls of the school, she couldn't help but notice the lingering gazes and whispers directed her way. The looks were filled with a mix of curiosity, judgment, and pity, leaving her feeling increasingly uneasy.

While making her way through the hallway, Stacy's eyes fell upon a photo lying on the floor. She hesitated for a moment before picking it up, only to discover that it was a page from the burn book. Her heart sank as she realized that she had become a target of the hurtful comments contained within its pages.

As Stacy looked at the photo she had picked up from the floor, her heart sank. It was a page from the infamous Burn Book, a collection of mean-spirited comments and rumors that had plagued their school in the past. Now, to her shock and dismay, she found herself as the subject of one of its entries.

The entry about Stacy Howard read: "Stacy Howard thinks she's all that, but she's just in Regina's shadow. She's a huge follower, not a leader.

Stacy's gasp turned into a mix of shock and anger as she locked eyes with Gretchen, her former friend. In a moment of intense emotions, Stacy's hand shot out, slapping Gretchen across the face.

"What the hell, Stacy!?" Gretchen shrieked, her hand instinctively reaching up to hold her stinging cheek.

"YOU WROTE THIS, DIDN'T YOU?" Stacy yelled, her voice filled with accusation and betrayal, as she pointed the paper at Gretchen. Karen, standing nearby, watched with widened eyes, unsure of what to do in the escalating situation.

Gretchen's face contorted with a mixture of surprise and hurt. "No! Of course not!" she defended, her voice quivering with disbelief. "You know the rule about friends! I would never do something like that to you."

Stacy's anger burned hot within her, clouding her judgment in that moment. The tumultuous emotions and the weight of the burn book revelation had pushed her to the edge. Ignoring Gretchen's denial, Stacy's instincts took over, and she lunged forward, shoving Gretchen back forcefully.

"BULLSHIT, WIENERS!" Stacy exclaimed, her voice laced with frustration and a sense of betrayal. The situation escalated further as Stacy launched herself at Gretchen, driven by a mix of anger, hurt, and the need to confront the person she believed to be responsible for the burn book entry.

Karen's gasp turned into a sharp intake of breath as she witnessed the escalating confrontation between Stacy and Gretchen. Realizing the potential danger of the situation, she swiftly took a step back, distancing herself from the unfolding conflict.

In a moment of quick thinking, Karen's instincts kicked in as she noticed Cady approaching, seemingly drawn by the commotion.

"ALL JUNIOR GIRLS REPORT TO THE GYMNASIUM IMMEIDATELY!" Mr. Duvall shouts as he pulls the fire alarm, "IMMEDIATELY!"

👑🐝

"Never in my 31 years as an educator have I seen such behavior. I have half a mind to cancel your spring fling dance!" Mr. Duvall tells the girls, causing everyone to start mumbling no's and a bunch of protest. "But we're not gonna do that because we've already paid the DJ. But I am taking this Burn Book seriously."