Babe??

BASED OF FACTUAL BUT ALSO MY DELUSIONAL EVENTS 

Jake read the chat as he was eating the most expensive pizza he brought from L.A., Yeah, everyone tells him he buys unreasonable ridiculous shit but, whatever. People do anything for views nowadays and it doesn't make him any different. 

"I should call Johnnie to try it?" He read from the Twitch chat below. "Maybe you're right." He pulls out his phone and pulls up boobear 🩷 In his contacts. Say it's gay,  but he really didn't give a shit. 

"Hey sexy," He started off the phone call. 

Johnnie almost wanted to hang up the phone. Sexy? what the-- He couldn't believe it with his own two eyes. "Huh?" He responded trying to act cool with it. "Sup." He said, chilled. But he was literally panicking on the inside. "I'm streaming and I know your are a very, very, busy man so.." Jake sweet-talked him through the phone, but the way he did it just gave him butterflies. 

"Nah, anything. What's up?" He said trying to keep his composer. "Can you try out this 70$ pizza I bought? Since I know you like pizza you can be the judge of.. y'know" He suggested "I'll be right there." He said already putting on his boots. "Really?" He exclaimed through the other side of the phone. "Yeah, sure." 

-AFTER THE LIVESTREAM-

"Thanks for joining me Johnnie," He smiled sitting next to him on the couch. "Your welcome babe." "Babe?!" 

"Oh shit.." he looked at him and gave him a cute frown "So I'm your babe now, that's cute Johnnie." Johnnie rolled his eyes. "You're like, my little boobear, or wait, I might have to change it to babe now since I'm gonna start calling you that now, or, wait this is hard uhmm." 

"Just relax. You're good," he said patting his back. Jake gave him a soft peck on the lips and smiled. "You're good too sexy." Johnnie blushed reverently. He can get used to this. 

𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘗𝘈𝘎𝘌. ⤵