I'm a moaner? (top johnnie)

BASED OF MY DELUSIONAL EVENTS (TW : A LITTLE SUGGESTIVE and no smut. I'm so shit at writing smut. my mom needs to take my phone away.) 

"I'm a moaner? chat, All the things you consider me doing that you think is moaning isn't moaning." he said ordering something from Mcdonalds through his phone. "It is, well to them," Johnnie replied slurping some apple juice from the fridge. "How would you know Johnnie?" 

"Cause you do it all the fucking time." he rolled his eyes. "Really?" he asked as he looked at him "Really." "Okay then." he shrugged as he continued to read the chat and just went about his day. But he refused to believe that he moans excessively for no reason. 

"Im gonna fucking die.." he whined as he shoved his face in his hands. "Okay, but chat look at what I got from Mcdonalds. It's good right?" "Why don't they serve pizza at Mcdonald's," he asked Jake. "I don't fucking know Johnnie lemme do my stream. Chat, he does not have a point stop defending him!" 

"Don't blame me I'm sexy and I do what I want." he ruffles his hair. "Shut up.." 

-AFTER THE STREAM- 

"Soo... Try and rate this outfit from one to ten?" Jake asked Johnnie as he went into the room. It only took about 5 minutes, which is good because Johnnie doesn't like to wait. "Here." 

and his jaw dropped. 

Usually, we just wear skirts and joke around and act dumb but why does he actually look good in it? he did a full 360 showing off what he's wearing. "Tara said I should try it on but I'm not sure if she was actually joking."

Of course, it was Tara. 

"Uh, you look.." "Terrible, yeah I know, I don't even know what I was thinking I--" He held his hands trying to make him calm down. "You look great." He said giving him a genuine smile. He blushed, "Oh! uh, Thanks.. I don't know what I'd do without you Johnnie this is sweet.." 

Johnnie presses a kiss on his cheek. "You're welcome."