You are now my big fat crush! + Bottom Johnnie

based on factual but delusional events. :3 + I wrote bottom Jake so this is compensation to make up for it. 

"Johnnie you're a psychopath.." Jake said as he watched him spray fart spray in his mouth. "Pucker up ladies!" Johnnie said while making kissy faces at the camera, Jake laughed as he continued to do weird shit in front of the camera.

They're both filming the new YouTube video as usual but every time we do unboxing or snack videos we always make a huge mess after and we have to clean it up. "I can't believe you fucking sprayed fart spray in your mouth." 

"Whoops." 

"Johnnie you can't just say whoops for that, you got it all over me y'know, I'm gonna stink now." he sighed still picking up the mess. "Well you already took a bath, so if you still stink go wash up again."

"It still stinks so bad in here I might puke," Jake complained. "Or maybe it's your breath. I don't know, have you even brushed your teeth after?"

"Of course I did."

"Good. I could not handle that at all. I might light one of my candles after this." he said getting the vacuum and cleaning up the rest of the mess. 

"Can you check to see if my breath still stinks though?" Johnnie asked. 

"Uhm okay sure?"

He came closer to Jake pecked him on the lips and blushed. It took Jake a few minutes before he smiled and blushed with him. "If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked baby.." Jake kissed him and explored the caverns of his mouth with his tongue. 

He pulled away with the saliva connecting the both of them, leaving Johnnie panting. "And no your breath doesn't stink. Surprisingly." 

"W-What..? How do you manage to top in every single situation!" 

"Cause I'm just better." 

"Fuck off," Johnnie said while blushing, the way he said baby and kissed him ten times harder just did it for him. He's gonna have that fabricated in his brain for weeks. 

"Okay, but don't tell me to fuck off, but fuck on me 10 minutes later.." He rolled his eyes and left.

yeah, he was gonna fuck on him ten minutes later.