We're stuck (2)

BASED ON FACTUAL BUT DELUSIONAL EVENTS

JOHNNIES POV. 

"Bro.." I muttered as I gripped his waist, trying to pry him off of me.  "Take it off!" I tried to roll over so that I was on top this time, but he groaned at the fact that I slammed his head on the elevator floor.   "I'm not taking my shirt off, okay?  let's sit here until help arrives." His eyes darted from left to right.  "Did you just fucking hear that?" 

We both got up slowly, And another thump caused the elevator to shake, Causing Jake to fall in my lap.  "Wait, wait, wait," he cried.  I gripped his waist out of nervousness.  "The thing I fear the most is haunted shit." "Surprising, considering that you're emo." he laughed but quickly turned into a short scream when he felt a quick sharp sting on his ass.  "What the fuck!" I chuckled.  "I always stay strapped up," I say in a weird voice. 

We were silent for a few minutes because almost nothing happened except for the excessive shaking they were slightly getting used to.  "Dude, why are you still on me?" He asked, trying to push him off. 

"Stop, don't you realize something?" I looked at him, confused.  "What?" "If you stop touching me, the elevator shakes, and looking at the structure of the elevator, if it shakes anymore, the structure will break." 

"So we just have to--" "Yeah.  I can feel your sweat all over me.." He told me.  "I have a way we can cool down, but you must trust me.." I muttered a quick 'okay' as he took my clothes off. "Fuck." "What?" "You didn't see how the shaking stopped?" 

He was right, and the shaking stopped. A cool breeze entered the air. "You must be joking," I said, annoyed. 

"Yeah, let's just stay like this until we get rescued," I said. But it's so cold now," he complained. "Bro, so then put on your shirt or something." "But I can't move unless you want the elevator to break." 

"Wait," he said. What?" "Is that a help button right there?" Jake pointed. "Scooch closer, let me press it."  

He went over and pressed the button, making a long ringing sound. Just then, the elevator started shaking again, so Jake quickly put on his shirt. Just then, the elevator snapped, and it fell. 

"AAAH!"

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"