FORTUNATELY UNFORTUNATE

"Mama what's wrong???"

"Let's go Son, let's get out of here"

"Mama where's Dad? I thought..."

"Get inside Love"

"Hey what happened Mom?"

"I told you, both of you get inside the car!"

my Mother started to shout when we didn't move an inch. Me and my younger sister follow her and get inside the car.

"Mom be careful, you are driving fast"

I was about to stop her but mom didn't listen to me.

"Phi, I'm scared"

"Mom please calm down? Love is scared now, What happened???"

"Please let me go Dunk"

"How can I can let you drive on this state, you're not okay mom"

"I'm freaking okay son, I'm very very Okay"

"Mama please I'm scared..Phi stop her"

"Mom let me drive"

"No!"

"Please Mama you're driving recklessly"

"Don't stop me Dunk"

"Mommmmmmmmmm"

[BANG!]

The night was a nightmare, we lost Mom after we had a car accident

The night was a nightmare, we lost Mom after we had a car accident. luckily, I got only minor bruise and my sister was spare from death too. But Mom? she didn't survive. The Doctor declare her dead on arrival.

It was the starting point that our life has changed. From being a happy family to always have emotional tension with Papa. Me and my sister felt lack emotional support from him. We think he changed totally after Mama died.

I'm Dunk Natachai Boonprasert, if you encounter me. You think I'm a blessed young rich kid everyone wish to be. I won't deny that Money can buy materials things, Money is everything. but why is it Money can't buy me happiness? And why we lost Mom? Sometimes it comes up to mind, what If I wasn't born this way..should I be more happier? Fortunately, me and my sister had everything. Money? People's recognition, we're privileged, we enjoy some special right or advantage that most people don't have but Unfortunately we are living the "FAKE LIFE" we are trying to show people we are happy family but we are not the same before. We please Papa's circle by displeasing ourselves and I hate that. Our family is a hallow existence that lacks substance. The more we lived in a false reality, the more we risk losing our love and respect to him.

We were the Ideal Family back then not until Mama act weird towards Papa and I'm gonna find the reason soon. I wanted to understand my Mother the day of our Accident