•Mr Taetae; 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒐𝒑-2

-30

-30.04.24-
🖇️˚₊‧꒰ა 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚🖇️
.
.

.
.
Happy reading<3

ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐

As days turned into months, and years passed by, Jungkook evolved into a successful CEO of Jeon Corp, wielding influence over half of Korea. It had been over four years of relentless dedication and hard work that led him to this pinnacle of success. Amidst his bustling corporate life, many significant events unfolded, one of which was his marriage.

"Hubby, wakey wakey!" Jungkook gently coaxed his husband, who was snuggled into his neck, clearly reluctant to rise from slumber.

After years of courtship, they had tied the knot. Initially, Taehyung harbored insecurities, but Jungkook made it his mission to assuage those fears.

"Baby, wake up. I have a meeting, and I can't be late, hmm?" Jungkook whispered, stroking Taehyung's hair. Taehyung shook his head, eyes still closed, a pout adorning his lips. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his adorable husband. He peppered Taehyung's lips with soft kisses.

Jungkook smirked, knowing his strategy would work. Taking a deep breath, he spoke softly,

"You know, I was thinking if you wake up, we could shower together, I'll give you lots of kisses, and you can help me in the kitchen, and I'll even take you to my company... but it seems like you prefer to sleep." Taehyung's eyes flew open, instantly snapping out of his drowsiness.

"Look! Koo... nobody is sleeping... Taetae is all awake," Taehyung mumbled, still half-asleep, his eyes halfway open and a persistent pout on his lips.

Jungkook chuckled at his endearing husband. He felt a twinge of guilt for disturbing Taehyung's slumber, but he knew that leaving for the office without waking him would only upset Taehyung to the point of tears.

Indeed, Taehyung clung to Jungkook like glue, never straying far from his side. Jungkook didn't mind; he relished pampering his innocent and cute husband.

Taehyung wasn't naturally that much clingy, but ever since Jungkook entered his life, he had become inseparable from him. Jungkook was Taehyung's oxygen; he couldn't imagine life without him for even a second.

Jungkook was equally devoted, caring, and attentive to Taehyung's needs. He fulfilled Taehyung's desires without hesitation, their bond forged from unwavering trust.

To Jungkook, Taehyung was invaluable, and he would move mountains for him. He wouldn't tolerate anyone or anything that brought sadness to Taehyung's eyes.

While they shared almost everything, there was one topic Jungkook never broached, fearing it might make Taehyung uncomfortable. He cherished Taehyung's innocence and refrained from tainting it.