Murder Family

We start our story in Blitz's office, he just had an important conversation with a client.

His clients was named miss mayberry, she was a teatcher in a elementary school in the human realm bevore she died.

It was a normal day in her husbands Birthday and she wanned to surprise him whit her Students howerwer, her husband was a complerly dick and was cheated on her whit another woman. Miss Mayberry was so Mad about that that she Shot her husband and His bitch richt infront of the Students and than killed herself to.

Mayberry: you do everyting Richt in live, Play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the hitlers and epsteins of the world. After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So thats why i am Here, to get my revenge.

Blitz: i mean, was she hotter?
I am Just saying i had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me tits.

Anyway i don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here, see we take revenge out on the living and it Sounds Like the core Cast of your Sitcom of a death frankly are all probably down here in hell whit you,

Mayberry: Not all of them, that whore survived. Now they are all call her a hero. Between the talk shows and donation bullshit she made so much goddamn cash. Getting shot was the best thing to Happen to her.
SHE IS NOT A HERO

Blitz: yeah, okay, yeah my thoughts exactly.

Blitz pressed a button under His desk over and over again which made a lamp on the reception table glow saying ,, deranged client'' in the meantime, was Moxxie trying to shot a picture of a Familie that loona was holding up. Next to him were Millie and Jinx.

Millie: Moxxie stop shaking, your gonna shoot our only hellhound.

Loona: wow i feal so loved here.

Millie: Just take a deep breath and let it out.

Jinx: Yeah Mox calm down, Just realex and do what you always do.

Moxxie: But it is a family, under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human Family.

Millie: i mean If thats what the client wants.

Moxxie: maybe like a shitty dad, or a mob family understandable but to eradicate an entire innocent seemingly in this instance upper middle class family bloodline.

Loona: hey you don't know if they are innocent. This Kid probably sets dogs in fire, maybe this girl gets of to bullying australien kids online and this guy..... This guy deffenetly watches it.

Millie: Exactly, humans are full of secret nasties, its why so many of them end Up here. Guilty and innocent aren't our business mocks. Killing who we're paid to is our business. Shot the target.

Moxxie: i Just think its a bit excessive and we could be a bit more selective is all-

Blitz than stromes Out of the door next to the dest what causes Moxxie to Shot in exident. The Arrow flyes all across the room untill its hit a aquarium whit eels in it and flew in Blitz direction. Blitz caught him without any problem but the Aquarium whit the eels fell over and caught fire.