I Miss You

My eyes shifted to the door as a I saw Dally leaning on the porch, holding the door, hanging for dear life. I immediately ran uo to him and put his arm on my shoulder. I saw multiple gashes and stab wounds in his abdomen.

"Dally stay awake ok! Keep those eyes open for me, can you do that!?" I frantically asked taking him to Darry's car. Johnny was on the other side supporting his weight too as Darry started up the car. Dally grunted in response and he rested his head on my shoulder the ride there.

Once we arrived I started shouting in the emergency room. "HELP PLEASE HE GOT STABBED!" The nurses flooded into the E.R and put him on the stretcher. I tried going in  with him, but they refused. Darry, Johnny, and I sat in the waiting room anxiously waiting for results of his health.

"Family of Dallas Winston?" I shot up from my seat and ran to the desk.

"Name and relation?"

"Isabella and uh... girlfirend?" I told her with a slight question at the end. I mean I was a girl who was friends with him.

"Well Ms. Isabella, Dallas is currently in surgery because he lost a lot of blood and luckily you brought him in before things escalted even worse. Surgery should be ending soon, so give it about and hour so he can rest and recover." I nodded.

"Thank you ma'am," I asked and sat down next to my cousin and Johnny.

"Isa what'd they say?" Johnny questioned.

"She said he's in surgery and that he'll need time to recover before we can visit." They hummed and I looked down at my shoes. I started bawling my eyes out.

"Bells are you ok?"

"No," I whined, "what if Dally doesn't wake up!"

"Oh, don't think like that! He got shot running from the police before, so Dally is definitely tough."

"Alright."

As what felt for years, I waited in the hospital waiting for the approval to go see him. A nerdly looking guy came out with a clipboard and called out his name. I ran up to him and waited for him to respond.

"Uh-uh room tw-274 miss." he said pushing up his glasses. I dashed to the room and walked in quietly. I gasped shockingly due to his condition. He had a plain white gown which I knew he would hate on, a tube between his nostrils, and gauge around his torso. I ran to the chair closet to the bed.

"Oh Dally," I said holding his bruised knuckles in my hand, "please wake up please!

"Dal I hope you can hear me, c'mon Dal your my best friend I don't know what I would do without you! I mean the first time I came here you helped me adjust easily!"

Nights continued on without him waking up. But I continued to stay there with him giving him some conpany. I would tell him what happened during my day, express my feelings, and beg for him to come back. I missed him a lot and my feelings grew stronger, longing for his presence.

"So today I met up with J.C and we hung out at the arcade. Oh! I didn't tell you we broke up yet. Well that night you came home like this we beoke up mutually. Truth is I don't think I loved him. I think it was just a distraction for me and Dal I-

BEEP

The line was going flat. I called for all the doctors and nurses in the hallway to come. They all rushed into the room and escorted me out.

"DALLY PLEASE NO COME BACK! COME BACK I NEED YOU!"

A doctor held a machine, rubbed it together and zapped his chest.

"CLEAR" She shouted. His body shook.

"DALLAS WINSTON I NEED YOU I LOVE YOU!" I SOBBED CRYING ON MY KNEES.

"CLEAR"