Chapter 19: Strength in the wrong hands makes a monster

~Third Person POV~

A barely noticeable shadow streaked through the city.

It was none other than Shota Aizawa. Or, well, better known by the police as Eraserhead.

He was a fully battle oriented underground hero. Eraserhead had been a professional hero for a year, and although the public wasn't even aware of his existence, he made quite the name for himself among dangerous underground villains.

His quirk was unknown, since anyone who ever saw it in use ended up in jail.

Some assumed that it was something that helped him move around soundlessly, or something that erased his presence. Taking after his name, the majority of the underground thought it was the ability to become invisible.

This worked in the heroes favour, as it made capturing villains easier. They all made countermeasures against his "invisibility quirk", which obviously didn't work since it wasn't his actual quirk.

His light footsteps and speed were all the results of his training. In fact, his quirk had nothing to do with physical enhancements. It was a purely mental quirk. A simple one, yet a powerful one.

Eraserhead crouched on the top of a building on the edge of the city, observing the more quiet parts of the city. Modern heroes often left the back alleys unattended, which in itself gave villains an easier time for crime.

Or, more accurately, a good source of income for underground heroes like him.

A small tremor shook the building he was on, bringing his attention away from the alleys. He looked over to ruins of an old city, one that not even criminals went near.

It was too far away to see clearly, but from what he could see, two people were floating above a crumbled building. Debris was floating around them, and an aura of death hung over them.

It almost made the hero afraid of approaching.

Almost.

His only family, his father, recently got hospitalised because of a villain. Eraserhead, as he was now, hated villains more than anything and was willing to die if it meant exterminating even one more of their kind.

As bad as it was for his health, his rage did help Aizawa catch an absurd amount of villains in a short amount of time, plunging him into darkness and danger along the way.

And now, his lack of common sense made him slowly approach the two floating people.

He slipped between the ruined buildings, not wanting to risk exposing himself until he got a good view of the situation.

It was approximately a two kilometre run, but his well trained body easily covered such distance.

He crouched on a half broken electricity pole some distance away. Aizawa was now close enough to see who the two people were, and his blood froze over in his veins twice; once for each person.

The first person was the King of Villains, the worst recorded villain in quirk history, All for One. He possessed a multitude quirks, and was an absolute menace. This villain was the only one who made the public doubt All Might's strength. And since the two haven't clashed yet, their future fight left everyone in anticipation.

The second person was a barely recognizable green haired girl. Although, her hair was now more muddy grey than anything.

Her clothes were mere strips of fabric that somewhat resembled the UA first years uniform. The exact one she wore when she went missing five years ago. Her skin was greasy and dirty, nothing like the clear pale colour from before. Bloody wounds covered her arms, legs, and back. Bloody smudges clearly present on her beautiful face.