Chapter 2: Online

A/N - This chapter was edited

~Third Person POV~

A week later, the acceptance letter arrived.

"INKO!! INKO!!!!" Asahi, Inko's brother, shrieked as he ran through the house, letter in hand. "IT'S HERE!!"

Said girl rushed out of her room, snatching the letter from her brother. "Mine." She hissed.

"Just open it already." Asahi rolled his eyes.

"Why? We already know she got in." The green haired siblings' dad walked out of the kitchen.

Inko sighed. "Well yeah. But still. It doesn't hurt to check."

"Guess you're right." Her brother replied.

The girl tore of the seal, and a neatly folded sheet of paper fell out.

"Dear Inko Midoriya," Inko read out loud. "You passed the general education exam with flying colours, setting a new high score, even though you were 1 year younger than the rest. You're now in the homeroom general education class, 1-C."

"Predictable." Asahi interrupted her. "I bet there is something else though. Just general education for a student who set a new record, while being underage? I highly doubt that."

"However-" Inko got interrupted once again.

"Ah there it is." Her dad chimed in.

"Will you guys let me finish?" The green haired girl glared at the two males.

Her brother gestured at her to continue.

"However, you will be privately tutored by Principal Nezu in Maths, English, History, Science, Geography, and Social Sciences." Inko's brows raised in surprise by the end of the sentence.

"Why am I getting the feeling that social sciences will be something to do with manipulation?" Asahi asked suspiciously.

"I mean this is the Rat Satan of UA so your suspicion is probably correct." Dad laughed.

Inko pretended to be shocked, but in reality, this was playing out exactly as she planned. She wanted Nezu to be interested in her, to get closer to the hero commission, and possibly have him help her in bringing down them down. Being tutored by him is the most reliable thing she could think of, so she decided to give the acceptance exam her all. Going for the hero course would've attracted unwanted attention, but a simple general education student? They always get overlooked by the public. Inko had amazing physical capabilities, but she had to remain 'normal'.

"Wow," She breathed out.

"You're so lucky sis." Asahi exclaimed. "Remember how I failed the entrance exam? You actually managed to get in."

"Yes be jealous of me." Inko lifted her chin haughtily.

Her brother punched her lightly in retaliation. "Oh shut up. The Ratan will tutor you till you're dead."

"Yeah, he will." Dad remarked before leaving the room to the two of us.

"Oh well. At least I get to learn from the smartest being on Earth." Inko sighed.

Asahi jumped up. "True. But for now, I have to go to work. See you later bug."

"See you- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" The girl screamed at him. She's a killing machine, but she's a childish killing machine. "I'M NOT A BUG, YOU WHITEBOARD!!"

Inko huffed. She wasn't wrong, his skin was very white, even for their race. After he rushed out of the house, Inko was left all alone. So she did the one thing she loved most. Gaming.