Chapter 45

Dungeon of Precious Stones

""Good morning~ Wake up~""

"...Mmm~"

The next morning, I was once again awakened by the children early. Well, it's still a bit lighter outside than yesterday, so it seems like a little later.

"Good morning. You're up early again. Did you sleep well?"

""Slept well~""

"What are we~"

"Doing today~?"

They seem full of energy, having gotten enough sleep.

"Phew~... right. Near this town, there's an advanced dun—"

""Let's go!""

"...-geon, so......... of course, you'd say that."

I was about to ask if they wanted to go to the dungeon, but they answered before I could finish. I understand they want to go, but I'd like them to let me finish speaking.

"Kaiser, too... Do you want to go to the dungeon together with us?"

"Yes, going together is good."

Kaiser, who was lying in the bed next to mine, was also awake and had an excited expression. So, we decided to head to the 80th labyrinth, known as "Precious Stones."

"What kind of dungeon is it?"

"It's of the Earth element. Considering it's called the 'Dungeon of Precious Stones,' maybe we can find gems and such?"

Since it was right near the town, we walked towards the dungeon without calling Joule and the others yet.

""Nniyu?""

"N?"

"Umu?"

As the place that seemed to be the dungeon came into view, for some reason, a large crowd had gathered there.

""Many people?""

"Yeah. It's a huge crowd. Wait... not everyone there is an adventurer, right?"

"Hmm? There are people wearing fancy clothes, not just those in adventurer-like attire, but also people in regular clothes and others dressed like nobles."

As Kaiser pointed out, there were people in outfits resembling adventurers with armor, as well as those in everyday clothing and individuals dressed in high-quality noble attire.

"Is that... the reception?"

As we approached the entrance of the dungeon, there was a tent-like structure with a line formed in front of it.

"Oh, excuse me! I'd like to ask something..."

"Hm? What is it?"

"We're adventurers from the Guardia Kingdom, and we're a bit curious about the situation here. This is the entrance to the dungeon, right?"

For now, I decided to catch someone who seemed like security and ask them about the situation.

"Oh, adventurers from elsewhere. You must be surprised by this situation."

"Yes, we're quite surprised by the number of people. We were wondering what's going on here."

"Of course you do. If you're from another place, you'd find this situation surprising. The first floor of the Dungeon of Precious Stones hardly has any monsters, and it's a remarkably spectacular place. That's why it's turned into a tourist attraction."

"A tourist attraction!?"

"Yeah, that line is for the entrance reception."

Surprisingly, the "Dungeon of Precious Stones" had become a tourist attraction.