Chapter 1

Hearing a commotion, Hana opened her eyes and found herself lying on a smooth floor. Her vision was blurred, but she was able to make out a large, black and white figure in the distance.

"The Sacred Hall of Warriors, no way!" the figure said. "Look at this place!" He walked towards something. "Master Flying Rhino's armour!" He said in awe. "With authentic battle DAMAGE!"

The blurriness in Hana's eyes faded, revealing the figure to be a panda, a big, chubby one with patchwork shorts. She saw she was in some kind of museum containing some interesting artefacts. The panda rushed up to a green sword, making sure not to touch it. "The Sword of Heroes!" he said. "Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking-OW!"

The panda then turned to an apparently empty display. "The Invisible Trident of Destiny!" he said before looking at a cool-looking painting. "I've only seen paintings of that painting..."

He ran around the place, amazed by all the artefacts, until something else caught his eye. He ran up to it excitedly. "The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors..." he said. "Said to contain the souls of the entire tenshu army!" He looked inside the Urn's hole. "Hello..." he whispered into it.

"Have you finished sightseeing?" said a voice, as if one of the souls inside the Urn was speaking. The panda gasped in surprise. "Sorry," he said. "I should've come to see you first."

"My patience is wearing thin," the voice said. "Oh!" said the panda. "Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere."

"Would you turn around?" the voice asked. "Sure," the panda replied, before turning to the right and seeing a cranky-looking red panda with a staff. "Hey, how's it going?" he said before turning back to the Urn. "Now how do you get five..."

The panda suddenly recognized the figure he just saw. "Master Shifu!" he yelped. In the process, he accidentally bumped the Urn off its pedestal and it smashed to pieces on the floor. "Uh-oh..." the panda said. The souls inside were released, letting out a ghostly moan.

"Someone broke that," the panda said to Shifu. "But I'm gonna fix it, I'll...I'll...do you have some glue?" He scattered the pieces, trying to reassemble the Urn, but he hit its pedestal with his paw and it fell on his head. "Ow, splinter," he said.

Hana found the whole situation hilarious. She tried to suppress her laughter, but accidentally let out a little giggle. The two pandas noticed her. Uh-oh... thought Hana. I've been spotted! Shifu walked up to Hana. "Ah," he said. "You're here, human."

"Where am I?" said Hana. "How did I get here?"

"You are at the Jade Palace," Shifu replied. "Grand Master Oogway chose you to be the Dragon Warrior's apprentice."

"Who's the Dragon Warrior?" Hana asked. The panda walked up to her, holding out his paw. "The name's Po," he said. "Nice to meet you, my...uh, apprentice." Hana bashfully shook his paw. "H...hi," she stammered. "I'm...H-Hana. So, uh...YOU'RE the Dragon Warrior?"

"Well, wouldn't you know it, I was kinda picked...y'know, accidentally," Po explained. "But aren't you a little young to be the apprentice?"

"Well..." Hana mumbled. "I DO have a teeny-weeny, itsy-bitsy eye for kung fu, but, uh..."

Shifu turned their attention to him. "So you two are the legendary Dragon Warrior and his apprentice, hmm?" he said. "Uh...I guess so?" Po replied. "WRONG!" Shifu yelled, suddenly.

"You are not the Dragon Warrior," he said to Po before turning to Hana. "And YOU are not the Dragon Warrior's apprentice. You will never have your titles until you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll." He pointed up to a gold dragon at the ceiling with a scroll inside its mouth. "Woah..." Po and Hana said in unison.